Hi, I’m having an issue with seeing Ship/Objective icons on my HUD edges when using my Oculus DK2. It works fine with the same settings on my standard monitor. ThIs appears to be the same as a previously reported bug as seen below. Though that bug is locked so I can’t add this to that. Below is the bug report info.
1. Description of the problem, what happened.
HUD settings to display ship/objective icons do not show up with DK2.
2. What did you expected to happen.
I expect the HUD to look like the settings page demonstrates with ship/objective Icons appearing around the center aiming area.
- The conditions during the situation.
Using the Oculus DK2.
4. Further details on the issue.
I think this is exactly the same issue that was reported in this post but was said to have been fied at that time:
[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25257-oculus-dk2-dk1-in-star-conflict/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25257-oculus-dk2-dk1-in-star-conflict/)
5. Frequency of occurrence.
Always with DK2, never with standard display
6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)
Screen shot of what te HUD settings preview says I should see
Screenshot of what my actual HUD looks like with DK2
- If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
Most recently occurred May 11, 2015. 11pm Pacific. Though as noted it is a persistent issue.
8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9250)
- The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.
10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.