Hows does Brokk compare to Waz'got?

I was thinking about getting the Brokk at some point, and wondering how it compares to the Waz’Got

What I assume so far:

Brokk has the strongest repair beam weapon, and can utilize all unique actives and passives that are for specific normal engineering ships. Has Premium ship bonuses to ease progress.

Waz’Got has many many exotic loadout options that nothing else has, but the grind is supposedly soul-crushing. No premium bonuses.

Its the best ship for healing singular targets, wazgot is best used for out of the box approach to healing and protecting others.

29 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

I was thinking about getting the Brokk at some point, and wondering how it compares to the Waz’Got

What I assume so far:

Brokk has the strongest repair beam weapon, and can utilize all unique actives and passives that are for specific normal engineering ships. Has Premium ship bonuses to ease progress.

Waz’Got has many many exotic loadout options that nothing else has, but the grind is supposedly soul-crushing. No premium bonuses.

Brokk - the best healer in the game. Waz’got - the worst healer (in terms of heals per second), however can fulfill multiple support roles.

Yeah, Waz’Got is more of a buffing support(speed, firerate, energy regen) while Brokk just does raw healing, get the repair projector and commitment and you will heal anything smaller than a destroyer from 0 to 100 in seconds.

Brokk is better for healing big targets, due to stronger heals.

Waz’got is better at healing fast targets, because of the tracking on his healing beam.

Aside from that, Waz’got is excellent for area coverage, crushing enemies that come too close, making allies invincible, saving them from the brink of destruction with a BS module and so on.

Both are very good at standing their ground, but in terms of heals, Brokk has the wazzie beat. Waz can send out shields and other buffs, though, like everyone has said.