How To Sector Conquest?

Now that I have a mission that needs me to participate in sector conquest…how on earth am I going to find a sector conquest battle? I’m part of a corp already (FAITH). So what do I need to do?

Ask a VP to launch an attack on a sector using your dreadnought (assuming you have built one). Then assemble a wing and queue up for your battle slot and good luck.

Ok, hope I can get one running tomorrow. 

Oh duu, I’m a VP on there actually. Thanks!

Np!

Here is a guide crafted by yours truly on the basics of the game mode.

54 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

Np!

Here is a guide crafted by yours truly on the basics of the game mode.

Definitely not reading that then. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Thanks!

Just read that guide! Nicely done btw.

So can we still bring the dreadnought out even though stuff is still being built on it currently?

Say, if we loose and our dreadnought dies, what’s the penalty? Or is there none?

53 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

Just read that guide! Nicely done btw.

So can we still bring the dreadnought out even though stuff is still being built on it currently?

Say, if we loose and our dreadnought dies, what’s the penalty? Or is there none?

you can still use a dreadnought that have modules under construction

there is no penalty to loosing a battle

Oh nice. Thanks!

So if I get my wing all setup, I can attack a sector at anytime or do I need to wait until a certain time period in order to attack?

only at certain times, there are 4 time slots each day when you can fight.

Check the Sector Conquest mode - sectors will have time labels, when the battle starts for each area.

Announcements of attack starts 1 hour prior to the battle time, and all announcements close 15 min before battle starts.

Oh,I went into a T4 sec con today with the corp,entered the VC and laughed a lot while stumping some randoms,good times.

Coincidentally got into my first sector conquest. Was about 5 past 13:00 and was checking out the galaxy map, and then clicked launch then saw the sector conquest open up!

That is a fun game mode! Hope I can do it again soon.

If you want to know more about SQ check out the guides in my signature.