how to play pvp on USA server?

i just want to play a Cover Ops with Front blaster. and with high ping, it is really really really hard to control it.

even i set the “Preferred server region” to USA, i still been through into the russia server, where my enemy can point there gun to me in 1 second, and the only thing i can do is watching my ship’s shaking and die.

and “europe” server, it’s same ?

When you queue for more than 2 or 3 minutes the game will change your server preferences to any, what you need to do is cancel the queue at every 2-3 minutes until you find a game which should be on your desired server, also, don’t go around chasing the metas all the time, you will not find a tactic that suits you and you will lose your mind.

20 hours ago, Savanna said:

i just want to play a Cover Ops with Front blaster. and with high ping, it is really really really hard to control it.

even i set the “Preferred server region” to USA, i still been through into the russia server, where my enemy can point there gun to me in 1 second, and the only thing i can do is watching my ship’s shaking and die.

You can’t. You need USA players selecting ‘USA’ preferred in setting but even that isnt working like it should because the USA playerbase is dead compared to the russain one thanks to abusing garbage pilots and broken modules. I play in 200-300 ping every battle, every day.