How to loose and get gud

screenshot-170804-130736.jpg.f786f6ac2f1da1e55839b4ba5c75233b.jpg

Defeat, look at credits.

Its “so unrealistic” => photoshoped ![:fed_lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”)

how u du dis?

Sure would save me a lot of time to make 2 mil credits just for losing ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) XD ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Explain how this was done.

What mode? What map? What did you do? What boosters or matrix purchased?

Or as 

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

Its “so unrealistic” => photoshoped ![:fed_lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”)

11 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Explain how this was done.

What mode? What map? What did you do? What boosters or matrix purchased?

Or as 

He told me that he gets the credits booster then does all the side missions in Ariadnes Thread. It does state that map in the screenshot btw.

This is clearly a bug.

3 minutes ago, Koromac said:

This is clearly a bug.

How is it clearly a bug?

I am just a dumb American. All I know is English. I wish our schools forced us to learn a few languages to make us more diverse.

I will have to test this on Ariadne’s Thread, with Credits matrix and top rank ships loaded.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

He told me that he gets the credits booster then does all the side missions in Ariadnes Thread. It does state that map in the screenshot btw.

4 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

No, only license. I did all side misisons. T4. Weekend bonus +50% credits. Loose.

Just now, AKmatiAK said:

no, only license.

Ah, ok, so License > Ariandes Thread side missions and that’s it? NICE!

Buy everything for credits and go farm t5 to win. Also go in group 4ppl.

5 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

How is it clearly a bug?

b2L4Ze1.png

That’s why!

I do not have this, but I am playing on a PC.

[@Koromac](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243485-koromac/) This is most annoying bug in this game, when I sell some things my screen looks like hacked…

I post bug report today.

Ii is true - got some 1.99mill crds in rank10 in 4ppl squad