How to get a reward for stage 25 of the Moon Race

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Lots of premium. New missiles. New weapons. Cosmetics. Boosters. New ship parts. Etc.

stickers? New unique paints?

1 hour ago, OwnageMaster said:

Cosmetics

On 7/12/2019 at 1:39 AM, OwnageMaster said:

Scroll up, click support, click Sign-In, enter your details (probably twice), click “Submit a request”, fill out the form.

Profit.

done

Hi!
Help yesterday I reached the 25th level also means I can buy boats for free, but I had no time to choose a ship when I entered the evening I had lost my free shopping opportunity, what could be the reason?

4 hours ago, vadgabor said:

Hi!
Help yesterday I reached the 25th level also means I can buy boats for free, but I had no time to choose a ship when I entered the evening I had lost my free shopping opportunity, what could be the reason?

i’d suggest you read the topic that you posted on to start.

The reward for a free ship is only allowed for a short amount of time after it is activated.

If you wait too long it is lost forever.

You may contact support and request that it be given to you again, but I can’t guarantee their cooperation. They are not known for being very helpful.

Thanks for helping me where the medal goes to suppport I can’t find anywhere.

4 hours ago, vadgabor said:

Thanks for helping me where the medal goes to suppport I can’t find anywhere.

It’s literally on top of this page named “Support”. Then Sign in. Then “Submit a request” to create a ticket.

Thank you for finding me I just got them unfortunately I can’t get English so a little cumbersome but I hope they will understand and help you.

On 7/12/2019 at 1:39 AM, OwnageMaster said:

Scroll up, click support, click Sign-In, enter your details (probably twice), click “Submit a request”, fill out the form.

Profit.

done

On 7/18/2019 at 12:55 AM, vadgabor said:

Hi!

WELLCOME TO THE CLUB !!!

On 7/18/2019 at 5:36 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

i’d suggest you read the topic that you posted on to start.

The reward for a free ship is only allowed for a short amount of time after it is activated.

If you wait too long it is lost forever.

You may contact support and request that it be given to you again, but I can’t guarantee their cooperation. They are not known for being very helpful.

can you pls tell me in detailes how to do this properly !!!

Considering one r15 destro zeta node, plus the manufactacture cost is around the cost of rockwell or mammoth. I think those who have all the premiums should credited GS equal to one of the top rated ships.

Have to pay for the moon pass to get the option to choose a premium ship. I sincerely hope this is just an oversight.

9 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Considering one r15 destro zeta node, plus the manufactacture cost is around the cost of rockwell or mammoth. I think those who have all the premiums should credited GS equal to one of the top rated ships.

Have to pay for the moon pass to get the option to choose a premium ship. I sincerely hope this is just an oversight.

You don’t need a moon pass to get a premium ship from this event. It’s a reward for day 25, which is available to everyone.

On 7/26/2019 at 5:39 AM, OwnageMaster said:

You don’t need a moon pass to get a premium ship from this event. It’s a reward for day 25, which is available to everyone.

I own all premium ships. Many of us do. Those of us who have all premiums get shafted. I think we all should be given an equal alternative. Its us who spent all this money over time that helped get this game to where it is now. Without us who actually spend money, this game would have died a long time ago. Its only fair for them to cater to us spenders. We are the backbone of this gaming community.