How to farm for Destroyer Parts?

So, i really really wanna play Destroyer. But i dont know where/how to farm for the parts. please help guys!!!

Which materials are you looking for?
Monocrystals, neodium, berilium…
For monocrystals you can do Open space missions.
For neodium and moncrystals you can play with full synergy ships of rank 8 or above in PVP/PVE
For berilium, monocrystals and neodium at the same time you can play with full synergy ships of rank11 or above in PVP/PVE

You probably dont have the experience for open space to farm them faster so stick with what ntboble said ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) for everything else look up my guides and vids.

Well, i have the experience, just need to know where to go. I’ve been playing for like 3 years now. (almost). Orca, where do i fidn your guides? The Hitchhikers guide?

I think its hard to farm the materials now, since there is no mission for it now. The OS farm can work but its extremely boring. I would say just play and once you’ll have it… If you only need 50-60 simple material OS can be an option but I don’t think its a good idea to try farm a whole ship out there.

3 hours ago, DragoThePaladin said:

Well, i have the experience, just need to know where to go. I’ve been playing for like 3 years now. (almost). Orca, where do i fidn your guides? The Hitchhikers guide?

Yeap, you can find OS guides in it so take a good look. Plenty of info to go by.

1 hour ago, Gizmomac said:

I think its hard to farm the materials now, since there is no mission for it now. The OS farm can work but its extremely boring. I would say just play and once you’ll have it… If you only need 50-60 simple material OS can be an option but I don’t think its a good idea to try farm a whole ship out there.

It basically comes down to what to farm, where and how fast, if you are devoted and have friends to do it, its very useful because of materials gathered in short time, credits and even rare loot.

Farming materials is super simple now. All you must do is play PvP/PvE with maximum synergy ships of the rank that the destroyer you want is.

Example: To get Neodium, play PvP/PvE with rank 8 shipps that are fully leveled up.

But honestly I don’t know why anyone would want to put hella effort in to a destroyer any more. They kinda suck right now. Especially with CovOps and Ellydium ships around.

It’s not wise to be shortsighted xD , maybe destroyers get sorted out soon you never know. And the neo berry electrum farming thing ended few months ago, now it’s like r8+ for neo and r11+ for berry.

berries are so damn rare nowadays… building brave since christams and stuck at 1 structure and 60 more impure berries to make the next one…

I don’t wanna feed you promises but it can be done fairly fast with some casual play even.

From OS or PVP/PVE it takes time to farm all the materials to build destroyers/SP ships. We only need to remember this is a game, not a job and get some fun meanwhile. I bought the spatial scanner when it was useful. The T4 spatial scanner like ORCA1911 suggested. I was thinking to buy the T3 one. It isn’t that useful anymore, but still usable. Also we have other ways to farm for materials. For example a Thar’ga and some PVE.

I only recommend destroyers for spec ops and OS at some degree. Others can find them useful for all the game modes.I have an invencible and a brave, i won’t build any other rank8 or rank11 destroyer even if i have enough materials. I don’t need any destroyer besides a rank14.

In the meanwhile im almost finished with collecting the remaining 2 destroyers i dont have, which is a bust due to the lastest changes so i gotta wait to see how that goes, meanwhile i got kraken, ronin and almost done with caltrop ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) I might even say im having fun in OS with people lol can’t say the same for 1shot pvp/pve tho…