How to Destroy the Defiler

Information:

- Defiler missiles home on to you obviously. Hide behind an asteroid. They have unlimited range. Circulate AMS to defend against them.

- There are emitters placed on the Defiler. Destroy them and you can get close. they look like little green glowing orbs. Using long range anomaly generators help better than EM torps. Try not to get to 90% so you can get as many emitters as possible.

- They all use EM damage.

- Using LRFs will help while facing the Defiler but not during the beginning phase where biomorphs come out.

- Long range weapons and missiles help. A heavy blaster with white three horizons gives you 7500 range.

• The Matter Inverter and defenses come back at 90%. Multiple ones appear through gameplay.

• As far as we know that matter inverter has a range greater than 10500. It goes through obstacles. It lasts 3 seconds and has 4 ticks. Each tick does 5000 EM damage without resists. they have an estimated 200,000 hull points.

• Use covops to destroy the portals. The MI will kill you but try to get as much damage in. Once the MI is destroyed use the duplicator to come back in.

Post more information.

[ESB] has destroyed the Defiler.

Maybe devs want us to be duplicators?

I have a serious feeling the devs just did this so we would more more inclined to buy duplicators.

Hei man thanks for the info!

Duplicators come for free, + they can be manufactured. They are not very expensive, i don’t see the issue. +, i like (in principle since i didn’t see the “raid” yet) that they add some nice difficult content. 

I take all em resists they do good job

It’s not difficult. It’s impossible.

Glad you all are trying this out !!  FIrst…   we will learn from your aah trials and tribulations  :006j:  

Every raid in WoW seemed impossible at start. That’s all the PvE MMO i have experience with that’s why i mention it don’t hate pls. 

Good, I like challenges.

Well, it’s not that hard.

You just need the correct settup with players able to follow the correct strategy and fitting.

Duplicators come for free, + they can be manufactured. They are not very expensive, i don’t see the issue. +, i like (in principle since i didn’t see the “raid” yet) that they add some nice difficult content. 

ONE per day. Considering how that map seems to be, you’ll be spending a few more than those…

ONE per day. Considering how that map seems to be, you’ll be spending a few more than those…

They are still dirty cheap. People trying this are supposed to be in high tiers anyway, so you will have plenty of resources for manufacturing them.

They are still dirty cheap. People trying this are supposed to be in high tiers anyway, so you will have plenty of resources for manufacturing them.

Speak for yourself. My high Tier is comprised of white and green gear.

It suppose to be hard, but it is far from impossible.

Please tell xKostyan. Seriously because I’d like to know how you beat the mission if you did. I heard that an ESB killsquad couldn’t even finish.

How would a squad of four T5 guards do, each with high EM resists and anomaly generator?  2-3 engies with attack drones, maybe one with octopus, though I feel like that’d be pointleess.  I feel with 8 anomalies and constant heals, this would be a good way to shatter the Defiler’s HP.  Maybe 2 commands, 2 gunships, and a couple of LRFs might be an ideal squad here in addition.

*Edit, what if every ship were using combat drones…that’s 24 drones on one ship.

Speak for yourself. My high Tier is comprised of white and green gear.

You will receive the same green kits than anyone. Salvage them.

How would a squad of four T5 guards do, each with high EM resists and anomaly generator?  2-3 engies with attack drones, maybe one with octopus, though I feel like that’d be pointleess.  I feel with 8 anomalies and constant heals, this would be a good way to shatter the Defiler’s HP.  Maybe 2 commands, 2 gunships, and a couple of LRFs might be an ideal squad here in addition.

*Edit, what if every ship were using combat drones…that’s 24 drones on one ship.

Bad.

Lack of mobility to close the portals, you will be swarmed by Aliens Minions. If you want to close the portals, Matter Inverser will have fun with you.

Bad.

Lack of mobility to close the portals, you will be swarmed by Aliens Minions. If you want to close the portals, Matter Inverser will have fun with you.

Good, so you need a squad of cruise fighters to close portals, maybe a recon also for sensor range and targeting, and closing portals. Good to know.

Can people post information on the AIs and their attributes? Don’t speculate on the forums on tactics. If you find one that works then you go on the forums and post it.