How to build Wolfhound and Granite if I don't have Xenochips?

Patch notes said  “By completing game assignments, you can get resources to build ships Wolfhound and Granite”. I’ve been searching around the menus for a couple days but I still haven’t found anything like this. Where is it?

When you finish campaign, you will get another resource mission:

image.png.b07afbd53c2f04b0b217fb0827590721.png

1 hour ago, niripas said:

When you finish campaign, you will get another resource mission:

image.png.b07afbd53c2f04b0b217fb0827590721.png

He will still need to pay 300 Iridium to get a chance to get some random blueprint item!

There are also a few free caches you get whilst completing some of the back end of the campaign which will give you a random blueprint and a ship component. The 300 iridium container is if you are unlucky and don’t get all the blueprints you want.

4 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

There are also a few free caches you get whilst completing some of the back end of the campaign which will give you a random blueprint and a ship component. The 300 iridium container is if you are unlucky and don’t get all the blueprints you want.

The Unlucky Lucky

Also, by finishing the campaign do you mean reaching level 15 or level 25?

13 hours ago, Farfalla said:

Also, by finishing the campaign do you mean reaching level 15 or level 25?

1 hour ago, niripas said:

yes 16 - I started campaign as pilot-rank 15 already …

-interesting question was , what is the minimum ship rank a new player can finish the campaign on? ship-rank12 or less? (asking @niri because he is trying out stuff with alt accounts from start I guess after 1.5.1 major patch) - an estimate would suffice.

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

yes 16 - I started campaign as pilot-rank 15 already …

-interesting question was , what is the minimum ship rank a new player can finish the campaign on? ship-rank12 or less? (asking @niri because he is trying out stuff with alt accounts from start I guess after 1.5.1 major patch) - an estimate would suffice.

AFAIK the only mission that depends on your ship rank is the last one, and that is getting a r11 destroyer.

After the campaign you need r14+ ships to do the pilot level missions.

How to build Wolfhound and Granite if I don’t have Xenochips?