How to build the Wolfhound/Granite?

Hi there, I’ve managed to get all parts of the Wolfhound but it seems like I still can’t build the ship! what am I missing?

screenshot-180102-123950.jpg.c9f737270e3a24df72875622b8d9fda8.jpgscreenshot-180102-123959.jpg.f79909ea2b9023ee1bc71934ed3e7bee.jpg

screenshot-180102-124723.jpg.fb5a32f26007a00b2197ab1d85cb5d5b.jpg

Nothing really, the ships are not available yet to the public, probably those are just test accounts to make sure they work properly.

screenshot-180102-123951.png

uh okay ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

That acc belongs to an event organizer and probably tester as well.

How much Electrum is one ship going to cost?

3 gallons

Or two handfuls.

19 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Or two handfuls.

That is just 10 lel  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

26074467-256-k268274.jpg maybe this is more precise xd

34 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

26074467-256-k268274.jpg maybe this is more precise xd

oh countless then QQ 

ps; why don’t we have Emoticons for crying??

I am worried about how much Electrum is needed to build one Wolfhound/Granite ship. I mean Enriched Electrum. At this moment I do not have much Electrum. I think i will not be able to build a new ship because I am playing on rank 14 ships (I need synergy). Electrum is only given to rank 15 ships, so i do not have much Electrum. Are there any plans on giving more Electrum to those players who play lower ranks? Are only high-ranked players going to have the new ships? Are the other players going to get b+thurt?

Electrum.JPG.6adbb8cd5c359ec88cd7d396221ea87e.JPG

53 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

I am worried about how much Electrum is needed to build one Wolfhound/Granite ship. I mean Enriched Electrum. At this moment I do not have much Electrum. I think i will not be able to build a new ship because I am playing on rank 14 ships (I need synergy). Electrum is only given to rank 15 ships, so i do not have much Electrum. Are there any plans on giving more Electrum to those players who play lower ranks? Are only high-ranked players going to have the new ships? Are the other players going to get b+thurt?

High ranked and reach ones.

And those smart ones which didn’t invested electrum in destroyers.

Did I tell you that I don’t have destroyer.  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

3 hours ago, inyazserg said:

Actually Electrum drops for R14 and R15s.

well; if you have good corp mate, and if they have much electrum, and a spacial scanner, maybe they can think about you each time they find one ore or one enriched.

2 hours ago, SheenShade said:

well; if you have good corp mate, and if they have much electrum, and a spacial scanner, maybe they can think about you each time they find one ore or one enriched.

![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”) there is a lot of: and …and… and …maybe…    here  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

i know :confused:

It’s sure it’s more easier for old corp mate who already got all and sometime, too much.

all other keep what they find, it’s normal.

When i can, i give all  except vouchers and… electrum that i don’t have much, for now.

What exactly was the method to get Electrum or Beryllium in PvP / PvE / Co-op ??

Put only rank 11s in the ship slots for Beryllium and  rank 14s for Electrum ??

these ships must be full synergy if this didn’t changed, but don’t remember if we must use r14 or  r15 ships for electrum, i think both are ok.

… and beryllium?

for bery, yes, it’s r 11 untill r15 still full synergy ships

i mean  you must use these ships not only put them on slot