How the heck do I kill stuff in PvP with Cluster Missile

I never thought I’d be making this topic but here we are I guess. To preface; earlier today (after the hotfix actually) I finally got my hands on the Cluster Missile for Executor which I was always a bit dubious about, but seeing as you can inflict mass debuffs via dusruptive shot I thought I’d give it a shot and go for it anyways.

Well it turns out it was a huge mistake because after trying to use it in PvP I found I can’t even kill a severely crippled gunship with the warheads. Their AoE is tiny, the tracking is obnoxiously slow and they always seem to explode before they hit their targets. I get the point of the warheads is to act as a second chance if you miss the target but the base explosion damage of the normal torpedo is too low to even strip the shields off a Boremys at this point.

Is there any way at all to get this… fantastically wonderful module that I don’t regret investing time into obtaining at all or is it the steaming pile of grace and wonder that I think it is?

Have some of my “test runs” in PvP with it that killed my hopes and dreams to finally have a viable JLRF.

Pls send help. I want to enjoy this ship but at this point all I have is the sadness.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

same way you do it with JLRFs

Speedy active at b@con.