How long do we have before electrum is removed from loot?

How long?

Best guess at shortest is end of Tyrant’s redeployment - at longest when Waz’Got is fully deployed (all special modules released).

last day of this month just like xenoships

Geez, it feels like the summer flew past us, and we still have no proper way in spending the xenochips, I got over 1k of them now, do I have to buy Spiral and Endeavour parts and try to sell them? Everybody has those ships now.

Also, I just saw the new Jeri containers, they look so cool I would buy one just to put it on my desk and stare at it the whole day, but not open it, because I already have Tyrant, imagine if the game had merch, that we could order and have them shipped in containers like this? That would be awesome, imagine also getting random stuff, replicating the gambling feeling in real life, hehe.

lov.png

4 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

last day of this month just like xenoships

I suppose that unused ore will stay in the Warehouse? I mean, it’s yours, you don’t need to convert it and there is a 1000 cap limit on it.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

I suppose that unused ore will stay in the Warehouse? I mean, it’s yours, you don’t need to convert it and there is a 1000 cap limit on it.

Yup it will, but xenoships will be destroyed

At least i made all my desies so now electrum is just something I don’t want in loot any more. the worst part now is the ships dont come with the modules any more.

Now you need parts and a bp. I think that was a really crappy move.

All this pay to progress crap is making the player base not happy. pay Pay Pay, and pay some more. WTF!!!