How fast can you rank up?

Well… just look at the name of the topic to see what this is about. I want to see how fast everyone can rank up from rank 1 all the way to 15!

So far I’ve gotten rank 3 with 2 factions in an hour.

How fast can you go?

(just a side note, has anyone ever seen sector 1337?)

I’m still not rank 15 and I’ve been around since 2012. What’s the hurry? :wink:

Well… just look at the name of the topic to see what this is about. I want to see how fast everyone can rank up from rank 1 all the way to 15!

So far I’ve gotten rank 3 with 2 factions in an hour.

How fast can you go?

(just a side note, has anyone ever seen sector 1337?)

It is easy. Buy a rank 12 guard (Scimitar) and a rank 12 LRF (Atlas). Fit them purple with GS Farm PvE in blackwood for credits, and then use GS in those two ships for synergy to level up the ships you are buying.

All of this with license.

And you can reach Rank 15 in a weekend.

And after spending 200 bucks in the game you will have rank 15 ships and no idea how to use them.

I’m still not rank 15 and I’ve been around since 2012. What’s the hurry? :wink:

I reached R15 a couple months ago I think.  I took the Jericho command line, since Katana S leads to an R12 which helps the grind.  Then in PvE I kept going until I unlocked the R15 implant.  I still mainly play T3 PvP.

It is easy. Buy a rank 12 guard (Scimitar) and a rank 12 LRF (Atlas). Fit them purple with GS Farm PvE in blackwood for credits, and then use GS in those two ships for synergy to level up the ships you are buying.

All of this with license.

And you can reach Rank 15 in a weekend.

And after spending 200 bucks in the game you will have rank 15 ships and no idea how to use them.

Synergy wont add upp that fast.

pve is also not synergy wise. 

flying with a Mauler, tier 5 pays of better. but hey if you wanna play pvp and get synergy you need score and wins. thats not easy with 1 ship. but mauler can do it. 

Necro. I need to upgrade guard inquisitor a few more levels then I reach R15. I want the J15 implant.

Necro. I need to upgrade guard inquisitor a few more levels then I reach R15. I want the J15 implant.

Then instead of necropost, you can just play the game in pvp and get some synergy.

You sure told me :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got r14 (aura)  only by PVP with premium ship. 

I’ve just unlock r13 Gunship. R15 coming soon. :smiley:

I think that you can level in a matter of week to r15 with premiums ships and pve a lot. 

Meh, who cares about necros anyway

**also, when did efayfay become a guardsmen?

No idea. Here’s a better question: What rank are you now?

I got to R15 after about six months, through the jericho command line, because I wanted my credit income a bit higher.

I’m ok with guard. Not as good as LRF or command tho. I’m only using guard right now because it was the closest one to R15 at the time.

The Inquisitor S would look super sexy with an IS module in front of it though. Like a spear

I’ve been playing for about 7 and 1/2 months (30ish weeks) and I have a Fleet Strength of 102. 87 of those being regular ships. So I’ve been progressing pretty quickly compared to some others.

I’m Rank 10 with Jericho now (Tackler line), Rank 9 Empire (Engineer Line), Rank 8-9 Federation (Engineer Line)

12 ships to go, all 15 now after acquiring the lightbringer; took me… 1.5 years, however with ~8 month premium, golden ships and a couple months absence. i tried to use the 50% stuff as much as possible.

with the new rank bonuses you get i would be glad, if i wasn’t that fast until now, you get nice stuff at R15, and i only got it for one faction.

but i saw players with more playtime per day advance faster through pve-ing T4, while I used a lot of free syn there - and i played through those patches in the past where nothing seemed to advance for a while.

having all the ships is still the first step tho, maximizing them and fitting some good ships in the higher tiers is still before me (so many of them are just barebones), as is getting to know them.

reaching R15 in feds, which was my first faction, took me roughly a year. but i could have been faster with one shipline. i focused on getting T1-T3 complete first.

By tier rushing and throwing GS into a BLACKHOLE I may have progressed from Rank 1-15 in about 45 days.  ( with a lowly 725 DSR)

And what did it get me ?  Not a dang gone thing  !   Still learning and just past my 425th day in this game.   :01414:

Oh wait I think I may have somewhat slightly increased my SR rating since that time :00555:  

I used 7k of GS from the 400 synergy per GS and this weekend’s half off sale to get 8 ships.  I went from Hawk-M to Spectre Falcon with free synergy.  I’m now R15 in all three factions.  It was just a quarter of my locked up synergy that I transferred.  I did unlock the Tiger-M, but I need more credits to buy it.

Leveling up can be fast, but getting synergy on T4 and T5 ships can be slow.

Well, almost one year on and now I’m rank 15 with jericho (premium guard, rank 12 with regulars, rank 11 tackler), Rank 11 with the federation (engineer line still, rank 10 tackler,) and rank 12 with the empire (LRF line, rank 11 with engineers).

And yet all this time I still haven’t finished up with the phobos.

*I don’t care about necros, seriously… this is topic on _ progression _

Well, almost one year on and now I’m rank 15 with jericho (premium guard, rank 12 with regulars, rank 11 tackler), Rank 11 with the federation (engineer line still, rank 10 tackler,) and rank 12 with the empire (LRF line, rank 11 with engineers).

And yet all this time I still haven’t finished up with the phobos.

*I don’t care about necros, seriously… this is topic on _ progression _

progression is slow

Super easy to rank up. Buy GS. Buy premiums. Instant rank 15