How evil is that?

How evil can a developer be? I guess they don’t want us to grind the new BPs in the OS…

Chapter 1: The Realization

nZfKFOG.jpg

3VaH7DO.jpg

Chapter 2: The Recongition  (the minimal capture distance is 300m, the beam AoE is about 400 meters from the container my way)

OUgIn99.jpg

I managed to get that forsaken container with an invulnerability you egt once you reconstruct with premium ship

Chaper 3: The Aftermath  (I was too tired of trying to get that MP so I decided to go search for another one, got pirate mass shield generator)

QmUOMTp.jpg

A F****** FoF module! (I guess better than another battery)

facepalm.jpg

Awesome read, well done screen shots, funny. . . everything about this post

+1

I headed there agian… guess what, got CPU now.

Cool. Glad to see it’s not enough that the frakkin containers are cloaked unless you have a Spatial Scanner. Let’s also hide them in the middle of instant death zones.

I seriously hope this was a glitch in their intended coordinates, because if not…

Actually that container has been there for quite a long time now. ^^;

It’s not that hard to get.

nvm

I usually try to get it by using an ECM, I just pop metastable and gather it, or I use my gold eagle and hope for the best.

Same place, same spot, same container, but it was worth it at last :slight_smile:

R4mvnSs.jpg

EDIT: OMFG

it said network error and I lost it xxxx ME! THIS IS SC PROBLEM AND I LOST IT BECAUSE OF xxxx STAR CONFLICT BUG! xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

SO I’m backin the hangar WITH NO xxxx MASS DRIVER… ALL THAT GRIND ALL THAT STRUGGLE

someone kill me

plz

Same place, same spot, same container, but it was worth it at last :slight_smile:

R4mvnSs.jpg

EDIT: OMFG

it said network error and I lost it xxxx ME! THIS IS SC PROBLEM AND I LOST IT BECAUSE OF xxxx STAR CONFLICT BUG! xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

SO I’m backin the hangar WITH NO xxxx MASS DRIVER… ALL THAT GRIND ALL THAT STRUGGLE

someone kill me

plz

This may be intentional. You may get a network error, since they want you to “lose” your blueprint.

It happened to me with Positron Cannon. I got all the evidence, such as logs, screenshots and Support told me that they won’t or that they cannot reimburse me with one.

This may be intentional. You may get a network error, since they want you to “lose” your blueprint.

It happened to me with Positron Cannon. I got all the evidence, such as logs, screenshots and Support told me that they won’t or that they cannot reimburse me with one.

“THEY”

LFMlGEp8.jpeg

Cool. Glad to see it’s not enough that the frakkin containers are cloaked unless you have a Spatial Scanner. Let’s also hide them in the middle of instant death zones.

I seriously hope this was a glitch in their intended coordinates, because if not…

once i spend about 8 minutes trying to uncloack that mysterious container with spat scanner (im pretty good using it) around a big rock in ruined station…i aproached from any possible direction towards the blue bars but never got with it…so i gave up :confused: That has been the only time ive havent been able to unlcoack a container once i see the blue bars.