how does the mass shield work?

there are number in the icon, does that mean ally including myself within the effective range?

the description say it regen (a small) number of shield a second, do i need to keep spamming it? or is it auto activate or toggle-able?

Hello,

you just need to activate the module once and it will heal your allies in range. The small number indicates how many allies in range receive your heal. If the module is active and there is no number shown, it means that someone else also has the module active, but a stronger version than yours.

same goes for nanodrone cloud (hull aura repair)

Watch out for those pesky ECM’s as they can turn off those modules and you will be sitting as one of those NON HEALING engineer’s  :013j:       

You have to constantly look up at the top portion of your screen to see what modules are affecting your ship.      If your heals are off… one of your teammates will be shooting at you to get your attention or if you are on TEAM SPEAK  you will eventially hear… Hey BUTTHEAD YOUR HEALS are OFF !!  Be nice if you turn them on ?  :00555:

They still need to fix that description it seems…

Watch out for those pesky ECM’s as they can turn off those modules and you will be sitting as one of those NON HEALING engineer’s  :013j:       

You have to constantly look up at the top portion of your screen to see what modules are affecting your ship.      If your heals are off… one of your teammates will be shooting at you to get your attention or if you are on TEAM SPEAK  you will eventially hear… Hey BUTTHEAD YOUR HEALS are OFF !!  Be nice if you turn them on ?  :00555:

That’s why you drop charging stations… Darn ECM’s

That’s why you drop charging stations… Darn ECM’s

If the ecm is close enough to disable you, it is close enough to kill your stations with a rocket…

If the ecm is close enough to disable you, it is close enough to kill your stations with a rocket…

Only if it’s a non-range bonused ECM with Mk.1 disables. But your point is still correct. If the enemy wants you dead those stations are not going to live through it.

Only if it’s a non-range unbonused ECM with Mk.1 disables. But your point is still correct. If the enemy wants you dead those stations are not going to live through it.

Indeed, iirc it is 2800 m for an unbonused mk 4. A tad further than the rocket range, but still close enough.

3100 even but agreed. Also you don’t typically go kill an (empire) engineer solo in your ECM anyway but a covops will plasma arc the stations along with the drones and everything else.

3100 even but agreed. Also you don’t typically go kill an (empire) engineer solo in your ECM anyway but a covops will plasma arc the stations along with the drones and everything else.

You should try jerry ecm with curved pulses, rockets and adaptatives. Keep circling and firing rockets, doing 2500 dps and with epic long heating cycle. So great I feel bad using it.

You should try jerry ecm with curved pulses, rockets and adaptatives. Keep circling and firing rockets, doing 2500 dps and with epic long heating cycle. So great I feel bad using it.

You feel bad with a lot of stuff just because it’s powerful  :005j:

You feel bad with a lot of stuff just because it’s powerful :005j:

yes, I like challenges. Killing people with aimbots and ecms is not, is just 1a and win.

Would you recommend it on the Kris AE? I’m having fun with shrapnels at the moment.

Would you recommend it on the Kris AE? I’m having fun with shrapnels at the moment.

If a ship has a bonus on kinetic/em use it, it’s a pretty big waste if you dont. 

I would use Spirit for what Eviscerador said. You can put up to 3 adaptatives and 2 crit modules on CPU