How do you cope with the OCD?

Every time I see a Destroyer with lopsided turrets, such as a beam on the left side, missiles on the right, It causes me immense distress.

Also, I literally cannot use the plasma turret, or bring myself to look at it, because of the two barrels, it only fires out of one of them.

Failing that the devs will address both of these to make mirrored ships possible, and to fix the graphical glitch of the plasma weapon, how do you cope with these issues and not have a complete mental breakdown?

Your profile pic is asymmetric. Can you handle it?

3 minutes ago, gheni4 said:

Your profile pic is asymmetric. Can you handle it?

Oh god, you’re right, I didn’t even notice!

AAAAAAAAAAA

BIu1ckk.gif

HAHAHAHA

I hate you

uLl6H7e.gif

have a byte at this

I got my Phoenix yesterday, boi what an adventure.

vitenam_flashbacks_generator.png

28 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I got my Phoenix yesterday, boi what an adventure.

vitenam_flashbacks_generator.png

…Why can’t it just have 40,000 hull? WHY IS IT 39.99_1_?

Bcoz it’s not hull.

Yeah, it’s overall durability, hull, shield and resistances combined, being rank 8 makes them limited so I tried to find a middle ground between tankiness and energy regeneration.

8 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Bcoz it’s not hull.

Details details, you know what I meant  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

1 hour ago, Weylin29651 said:

Details details, you know what I meant  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

IK IK it’s just off topic stuff as usual ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

jDtGoSb.gif

I have an OCD on my total ship destroyed number and winrt in my sig, but then I can’t fix it since I already uninstalled the game.

On 3/18/2017 at 9:30 AM, ORCA1911 said:

have a byte at this

UnfoldedMellowBillygoat.gif

not under my watch!

![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

On 3/21/2017 at 11:41 PM, xKostyan said:

jDtGoSb.gif

this is a tharga glass cannon being fired upon right

Tempest only fires from one side as well. I’m pretty sure that all turrets with multiple “barrels” do.

3 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania ocd

I’m sure there’s a naz1 sign in there somewhere…

Wow I didn’t know naz1 was banned

One of my Naga builds has 55554 survivability…