How can i see "presets colors" of the bundle at 54000 GS ?

Hi, 
Is there’s a way to see all the “presets colors” of the bundle at 54000 GS.

I wondered if it was worth as many GS ?

Is there anyone who bought this package and who can show me these presets?

Thanks ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

There are some presets that almost nobody has so its probably not possible for you to see how they look like, why there is no preview option on such an expensive thing i dont really know…

No paint in the world is worth that much anyway, even if it makes your ship look like its going to come out of the screen.

Thanks ORCA,
But i heard that some players had bought them. 
Is it possible for the developers or i dont know “who” to post a “preview” at least of the presets ?  Can i ask ?

2 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

No paint in the world is worth that much anyway, even if it makes your ship look like its going to come out of the screen.

Yes  ![:fed014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed014.png “:fed014:”) i know. But i can ask to see them at least  ![:fed004:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed004.png “:fed004:”)

If i get an answer on that ill come back to this thread.

15 hours ago, RainbowlighT said:

Thanks ORCA,
But i heard that some players had bought them. 
Is it possible for the developers or i dont know “who” to post a “preview” at least of the presets ?  Can i ask ?

The more annoying thing is when they show u the clipped of the preset in one perspective for like 0.2seconds only… Very nice marketing strategy, makes me want to buy them even more…