How about a new Ellydium ship?

Hey there!

I wanted to ask other active users what they would say if a new ship called "Vorhax" as a new Long range frigate of the Ellydium would be developed. It would has a Kind of Crystal/matter accelerator wich is able to rather eat the enemys hull, slowly burn down the Shield or Energy or just explode in a Cloud of Crystal dust wich damages the enemys inside it over time just like the rocket from Jerycho. it would be able to deploy Crystal drones for defending itself while aiming. I would be really happy if this will become a part of the game soon. Please tell me about your opinion.

Sounds like For’Hax but otherwise interesting, i wonder what the next one is tho.

12 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

i wonder what the next one is tho.

Wasn’t it gonna be the tackler? Or ECM? One of those I thought.

9 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Wasn’t it gonna be the tackler? Or ECM? One of those I thought.

I dont know, lets wait and see lol

Hope the grind won’t be as bad as Ze’Ta

18 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Sounds like For’Hax but otherwise interesting, i wonder what the next one is tho.

Yeah the name could have been better chosen. But i still enjoy thinking About new ships and their abilities. What about you? Would you want to play with or aganst some mighty sniper ships with alien technology?

9 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Hope the grind won’t be as bad as Ze’Ta

Same here bruh.

5 hours ago, kartoffelsalat68 said:

Yeah the name could have been better chosen. But i still enjoy thinking About new ships and their abilities. What about you? Would you want to play with or aganst some mighty sniper ships with alien technology?

I’d want to see a command or tackler ship for some reason, or cov ops for maximal carnage.

I ant an ECM that can parasite on to ships and control them and stuff. Something absurdly small and fast and can suck the life out of anything and just passively infects nearby objects ya know.