Hostile AI around Iridium mines

I´m a returning player and for some reason Empire guardian ships are hostile and keep attacking unprovoked. Is this a new feature or am I doing something wrong? My station protection status is on, I have 10+k possitive karma and I dont have an agressor or criminal status. One can no longer peacefully farm minerals…

Did they change from gray to red all of a sudden? If so you may have accidentally killed/assisted in killing a few of them, causing you to lose reputation with their faction.

also, if enclave’s pirates are blue for you, you must kill transports to lose reputation with it’s and win enough with faction’s guardians to not try to kill you ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

19 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Did they change from gray to red all of a sudden? If so you may have accidentally killed/assisted in killing a few of them, causing you to lose reputation with their faction.

I probably hit some of them with splash damage while shooting at pirates. So is there a way of getting a good rep with guardians again? Like killing a lot of pirates?
Thanks for the ansver

19 minutes ago, dandee2 said:

I probably hit some of them with splash damage while shooting at pirates. So is there a way of getting a good rep with guardians again? Like killing a lot of pirates?
Thanks for the answer

The easiest way to gain rep again is to kill LOTS of pirates in a pirate-inhabited sector. Anywhere on the map marked with a little piratey icon can spawn enemies that raise your rep.

My favorite place to farm reputation (and seed chips) is Northern Mining Station.

47 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The easiest way to gain rep again is to kill LOTS of pirates in a pirate-inhabited sector. Anywhere on the map marked with a little piratey icon can spawn enemies that raise your rep.

My favorite place to farm reputation (and seed chips) is Northern Mining Station.

Thanks a lot