Homing vs unguided [R]

oN7j6I9.jpg ko1kuHP.jpg

Hint: The type is correct.

I don’t see the problem?

They are both unguided missiles, yet they have “homing” in the name (Inhibitor) or the description (Piercing).

Ah, you are correct. 

This type of thing can be reported through the in-game dev assistance tool though ;) 

This type of thing can be reported through the in-game dev assistance tool though :wink:

Already done, but since they’ve never fixed anything I’ve reported in game I figured I’d put it here as well.

Plus in this specific case it might be a reference for others who wonder why their “homing” missiles never hit - saw a few in global chat yesterday wondering about that.

Hmm, mine have always been fixed so far :S Both those I reported in the forums(There is a specific thread for that in bugreport > text) and those I reported through the in-game tool.

the thread:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/17882-general-spelling-and-typography-thread/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/17882-general-spelling-and-typography-thread/)

I prefer the slowing missiles on my Recon. But if you plan to drain their shields and pop them kinetic is better.

A matter of strategy.

Some even use mines to drop on someone’s head and fly away!

I prefer the slowing missiles on my Recon. But if you plan to drain their shields and pop them kinetic is better. A matter of strategy. Some even use mines to drop on someone’s head and fly away!

I used plasma missiles in T2 to great effect, shrapnel to finish them off.

In T3+ kinetic is better since the insane nuke, self-destruct, torp + missile spam ensures a lack of shields anyway (and where necessary they can be drained indeed) plus that entire tier seems to be about people holding their shots, waiting to get a killshot in instead of helping you, so you forcibly need missiles as a finisher yourself instead of as an opener as I used them in T 2 (I find T3 and the way people play there a pretty sad thing tbh).

Mines don’t fit my play style and I hate slowing missiles because they slow me along with the target when mobility is all that’s keeping me alive.

…  and I hate slowing missiles because they slow me along with the target when mobility is all that’s keeping me alive.

never shoot any rocket point blank :wink:

never shoot any rocket point blank :wink:

Hey, sharing is caring. :wink:

The situation is a bit complicated on our end but I’ll look into it.

Has this been fixed yet? Ill look when I get on tonight if theres no answer here. If fixed Ill flag it fixed, if not Ill leave it as reported as a Dev is clearly aware of it. *looking at above post*

Has this been fixed yet?

Nope.

Changed to reported then. Thanks for the update.