Holy Cheeseballs eclipse guns

So out of curiosity I slapped eclipse launchers on my re-purchased Anaconda… I mean, I got decent dps with them. I undocked and took them for a spin, and the first first thing I noticed was…

HOT BALLS THESE THINGS HEAT UP TOO FAST

So how do you use them best? Just burst fire to control the heat?

I personally use supercolled charges (specially crafted ammo) and/or shared coolers

If you cannot afford supercooled charges try using shared coolers.

When you’re done try positron cannon on that ship. Its passive crit chance bonus and 2x CPU make it a very good frigate for positron cannon

So out of curiosity I slapped eclipse launchers on my re-purchased Anaconda… I mean, I got decent dps with them. I undocked and took them for a spin, and the first first thing I noticed was…

HOT BALLS THESE THINGS HEAT UP TOO FAST

#1: Don’t sell your ships. Ew.

#2: What Terror said.

Shared Cooling and Supernova Ammo. Works like a charm.

Also, you might have better luck with the Alligator Mk 2 over the Anaconda. It has a weapon bonus for EM at the cost of an Active Module slot.

Also, you might have better luck with the Alligator Mk 2 over the Anaconda. It has a weapon bonus for EM at the cost of an Active Module slot.

I’m just grinding the 'conda so I can get the MK II. I’m more interested in the guard frig. For Engies, I can use Empire since it suits my playstyle more.

Supernova? You’re not doing any serious damage with the weapon no matter how hard you try. Booster circuit all the way. Unless you have supercooled charges and want to use that.

An additional second or two of time to overheating would be nice. 4.3 seconds to overheat of a gun that does minimal damage (and really needs booster circuits or acceleration coils to do its job) is really tough to work with. Each shot does about half the damage of a Coil Mortar’s.

Supercooleds help, but it sucks that they have to be mandatory in order to allow any kind of sustained fire. You can just equip coils and iridium slugs and call it a day.

Supernova? You’re not doing any serious damage with the weapon no matter how hard you try.

Orly? Hmmm… Whatever you say.

Supercooled charges and/or a shared cooler will do the trick.

You should see tier 5. Currently every Naga is fitted with supercooled + shared cooler Eclipse. Epic burst time, great DPS, healing abilities, fast projectile speed, and pinpoint accuracy.

Add a bit of range and a good critical setup for improving the native damage bonus of the EM weapons, and you will have a very good and annoying weapon against any kind of enemies.

Supernova? You’re not doing any serious damage with the weapon no matter how hard you try. Booster circuit all the way. Unless you have supercooled charges and want to use that.

Try double Shared Cooler triple Heatsink Supernova Eclipse Naga.

mmmhh, tasty

Title Edited!

Never go Full Capslock in a title.

Title Edited!

Never go Full Capslock in a title.

I think to be able to use the phrase “holy cheeseballs”, it is actually necessary to use all caps

That’s EM coil mortar spam but with a more annoying sound.

The sound is actually ok now it has been changed.  It sounds a bit like a singularity ball.

Your enemies will cry.

Your enemies will cry.

Ears will bleed.

*Clock clock clock clock clock clock clock* in quick succession will drive anyone crazy. 

They should change the sound back…

Also yea, it seems supercool+shared cooler eclipse works best.

They should change the sound back…

Also yea, it seems supercool+shared cooler eclipse works best.

I still support the idea of one sound for taking damage and a different sound for being healed by a friendly Engineer…