Hints from Star Conflict veterans

Pilots! The UMC shares with you the secrets of survival in the endless battles of Star Conflict Universe. All advices were composed by experienced mercenaries, veterans of many battles.

 

Get your advice for today on our official website!

 

5fd6bfa2447744a19ff8612a53f3.jpg

Kill everyone, don’t die, accomplish the battle goal!  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

Quote:   “Damage from a missile depends on the size of the ship. The larger the ship, the more damage it takes from missiles.”   

If we could get more precise stats and specs of missiles (see above, but also for many more items in the game, modules, weapons, modifiers) and damage mechanics, would help a lot ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Aren’t those already in game tips? I can add some more:)

 

 

“As a tackler pilot, always analyse your surroundings targets to make sure no one will prevent you from making the frag.”

 

“Play the suppressor role with your team mate, enemies will regret bothering you!”

 

“Never neglected to have a lot of hull volume on your destroyer, this can save you if you lost all your module.”

 

“A great ship build is a thing, skill is another!”

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Quote:   “Damage from a missile depends on the size of the ship. The larger the ship, the more damage it takes from missiles.”   

If we could get more precise stats and specs of missiles (see above, but also for many more items in the game, modules, weapons, modifiers) and damage mechanics, would help a lot ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Of course. It’s all in the game manual:

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Interceptors

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Frigates

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Destroyers

also here:

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Damage

Yo I think mine is broken

219.jpg

They told me to Uninstall again ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

Man, every year… 

“When in doubt, serpentine!”

5 hours ago, avarshina said:

If we could get more precise stats and specs of missiles (see above, but also for many more items in the game, modules, weapons, modifiers) and damage mechanics, would help a lot

Misslile damage to:

Inteceptor 50%

Fighter 100%

Frigate 150%

Destroyer 200%

 

Numbers may have changed, but that is the last dev statement i remember

16 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Misslile damage to:

Inteceptor 50%

Fighter 100%

Frigate 150%

Destroyer 200%

 

Numbers may have changed, but that is the last dev statement i remember

Interceptors 64%

Fighters 100%

Frigate 125%

These are the values that always been there and never changed

 

Destroyers get swapped around varying 175% to 225% based on how devs feel in the patch.

Thanks to Niri:

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Damage

 

Quote

Damage Properties

Damage can come in a form of:

  • Standard (not explosive)
  • Explosive

Main difference is that there are certain modifiers affecting explosive damage:

  • Target size - Currently there are 4 different ship sizes in the game which are corresponding to ship classes:
  • Interceptors - only take 66% from explosion damage sources (x0.66)
  • Fighters - have nothing special in this regards (x1.0)
  • Frigates - take extra 25% damage (x1.25)
  • Destroyers - take extra 100% damage (x2.0)

Almost all explosion type weapons do an AOE (Area of Effect) splash damage in small radius, and triggered by a proximity, meaning that valley not necessary have to directly hit the target, but will be triggered by coming into a close proximity of the target. Another treat of the Explosion weapons is that they do not have a damage fall-off at maximum range, like most of standard weapons do (most of the standard weapons have optimal and maximum range, “Max=0.7 x Opt”, where damage is greatly falls off beyond optimal range). Explosion weapons usually have slower projectile speed and low fire rate, making them mostly suited versus heavy slow targets or for close range encounters. Weapons like Coil Mortars, Singularity Canon, Halo launcher are all of Explosive types, while Beam Cannon, Gauss, Assault Rail gun are all standard type.

All Missiles and Rockets do explosive type of damage.

 

a few quotes that should be included:

 

-as a guard turn on damage display in the HUD settings to help know what damage your phase shield should be set to at any time

 

-as an engineer your eclipse launcher has a large field of effect, keep this in mind if you see an interceptor orbiting your team’s destroyer

 

-the bonuses applied to imperial ships make their frigates most effective and their interceptors are left sub-par, the opposite is true for federation ships, while jericho is generally in a good state of balance

Don’t complain about certain ship types. Play them, to find out their weaknesses.

8 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Interceptors 64%

Fighters 100%

Frigate 125%

These are the values that always been there and never changed

 

Destroyers get swapped around varying 175% to 225% based on how devs feel in the patch.

 

Personaly I think this is bad.

If missle have lets say 10k damage then it should do that demage to each typ of ship group. (This is with 0 ressists)

Why are some grups favorized here?

I really dont like this…no no no no no no no no no sir it su cks.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

 

Personaly I think this is bad.

If missle have lets say 10k damage then it should do that demage to each typ of ship group. (This is with 0 ressists)

Why are some grups favorized here?

I really dont like this…no no no no no no no no no sir it su cks.

Deal with it.

3 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Deal with it.

Ofcourse I do it, what else can I do?

But it is still not fair.

34 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Ofcourse I do it, what else can I do?

But it is still not fair.

Just because you want it differently, it does not make it unfair.

6 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

 

Personaly I think this is bad.

If missle have lets say 10k damage then it should do that demage to each typ of ship group. (This is with 0 ressists)

Why are some grups favorized here?

I really dont like this…no no no no no no no no no sir it su cks.

That would be stupidly unbalanced.  Near any missile would instant kill most inty’s and frigates could instant kill most fighters with a single cruise missile. And in t5 everyone would have doomsday’s on ECM and it would be hell.

“Caution! Engineer drones will automatically attack every enemy in range, that might trigger the instincts of aliens and they perceive you as a hostile invader of their territory - they’ll lock you as target and come after you!”

On 7. 2. 2018 at 6:43 AM, xKostyan said:

Just because you want it differently, it does not make it unfair.

 

Huh when something that can do 10k demage by it stats fired from one ship make to one class 65% and to other 125% it is extremly unfair. 

I would only say that this is fair if we have missle for each specific class.

So lets say I gamble and I take missile against guards. I would personaly understand that it have less damage to other class of ships.

But now is this unfair big time.