1. Description of the problem, what happened.
One side has 3 rank 11 destroyers and one rank 8 destroyer, other team gets 3 rank 8 destroyers. Rank 11 destroyers are much more powerful than rank 8 yet they consistently appear all on the same team or on the team that already has more destroyer players in it.
2. What did you expected to happen.
That the number of rank 11 destroyers in a battle is balanced to + or - 1 instead of all destroyers being considered equal. Or if there is a team with +1 more total number of destroyers, that this side does not also get +1 more total number of rank 11 destroyers.
3. The conditions during the situation.
PvP Mode, any.
4. Further details on the issue.
5. Frequency of occurrence.
Regularly when destroyer ranks are mixed in battle.
6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)
7. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
14:40 Australian Eastern time
8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
9. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.
10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.
[Logs 2016.02.23.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10626)