Hey, man, seriously

I, and plenty of others, refuse to play pvp at its current state.

Put another MM that puts people with standard ships in with other players with only standard ships and make it optional so that way the taikin can still have target practice for those that don’t mind it.

Pvp the way it is now feels like we are all on test servers. I didn’t sign up for being a tester so please ^

Then get talkin yourself. It’s only 200$$.

Just now, Tillowaty said:

Then get talkin yourself. It’s only 200$$.

lol (only) ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

also I refuse to use a broken ship in pvp. Its insulting getting killed by a nab in taikin with no skill.

Inb4 Swifter’s “it only need few tweaks” and “you need skill to fly that”

15 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

“you need skill to fly that”

lol - No, no you don’t. Yes, it helps but that can be said of any ship. Also having low ping and high fps helps too. Put both of those together and you get nasa, ninja, etc…

Boycott Tai’Kin,

Boycott P2W,

Keep your money,

until they get clean.

1 hour ago, Rob40468 said:

Inb4 Swifter’s “it only need few tweaks” and “you need skill to fly that”

Funy because I always said Tai kin is OP af. Especially with inhibitor crystal.  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

Anyway, no.

Because the player base is too low for this.

Either balance Ellydium, or balance Standards. 

Nice to see i’m not the only juan. I’ll forward this on da list ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

2 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I, and plenty of others, refuse to play pvp at its current state.

i dont refuse to, i just have absolutely no interest in it after 1 game

42 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Funy because I always said Tai kin is OP af. Especially with inhibitor crystal.  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

Anyway, no.

Because the player base is too low for this.

Either balance Ellydium, or balance Standards. 

Yeah, no, don’t get me wrong, this would be the best approach but they didn’t do that so I ask this now; ffs do something any fukn way… I’m running out of ideas here.

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Boycott Tai’Kin,

Boycott P2W,

Keep your money,

until they get clean.

Yeah I stopped funding them around last year

Exactly why I’m taking a Hiatus, until they learn what the meaning of “balanced” is, and stop forcing us to pay to win/advance.

Main problem is this new market system and it’s minimum prices that force you to spend insane amounts of GS on crap parts you don’t need and get from RANDOM containers.

Back in my day, 300 GS was enough to buy a whole premium ship with ammo.

The entire economy has been blown way out of proportion and it’s miserable.

8 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Main problem is this new market system and it’s minimum prices that force you to spend insane amounts of GS on crap parts you don’t need and get from RANDOM containers.

Back in my day, 300 GS was enough to buy a whole premium ship with ammo.

The entire economy has been blown way out of proportion and it’s miserable.

Sadly, it may get worse.

Next Ellydium ship may have an ever higher base price set than 300 GS.

What will be the next elly ship? Engineer what can teleport in, heals you allies and damage your enemies with the Alien Mass shield generator?
ECM what can go stasis and damage the players around? Maybe able to move/teleport i stasis?
Taikin is stronger than a covops, Tharga is stronger than any other normal ship. 

Can’t wait for the Elly destroyer ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

The pvp feels like a test server because it is a live test server. We got so many new content in a very short time, they had no time to balance them and measure the impact. Tharga was still broken when Taikin was released. so many new content without reason.

I stopped grinding because its pointless to get a ship in a game what I don’t enjoy and don’t wanna play.

tharga is only a little bit stronger than all other gunships, but taikin is stronger than any interceptor in the game… And on top of that, I just don’t understand why it uses covops mechanics, why the perma cloak? That thing is supposed to be on covops elly…

6 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

tharga is only a little bit stronger than all other gunships, but taikin is stronger than any interceptor in the game… And on top of that, I just don’t understand why it uses covops mechanics, why the perma cloak? That thing is supposed to be on covops elly…

Tharga is stronger than any fighter in game…

Yeah, at this point I log in, play one game then log out again. Can you imagine, I even went down to rank 6 to see if it was any better, and I still found guys in tai’kins and thar’gas farming everyone. It reminds me of the introduction of destroyers, and we all saw how long it took for those to be sufficiently nerfed. Oh well, I’ll just have to be satisfied by my strategy games until I find another space shooter.

7 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Yeah, at this point I log in, play one game then log out again. Can you imagine, I even went down to rank 6 to see if it was any better, and I still found guys in tai’kins and thar’gas farming everyone. It reminds me of the introduction of destroyers, and we all saw how long it took for those to be sufficiently nerfed. Oh well, I’ll just have to be satisfied by my strategy games until I find another space shooter.

try everspace, just came out.

2 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

Tharga is stronger than any fighter in game…

yes but it can be destroyed more easily than taikin. Taikin cannot be even hit.

42 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

try everspace, just came out.

Yeah I saw it, but it’s single player ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)