() help

ENG: (Google translate>) registered on the account “CKATGAMES” found that it is banned , but this is not the problem I can not log out of it now to log in to TITANX7 (original), in the Russian version of the Forum . there are only 2 buttons in the bath, try to see the article-the reason for the ban (which will not work and will throw back) and a button in the main menu, where registration for the original does not save , because for some reason auto login for CKATGAMES … I remind you-ban . temporary ban “CKATGAMES” (for 30 minutes), will save the situation, if of course you can not throw people out of sessions

RUS: (гугл переводчик>) зарегистрировался на аккаунт “CKATGAMES” обнаружил что он забанен , но не в этом проблема я теперь не могу из него выйти , чтобы войти в TITANX7 (оригинал) , в русской версии Форума . там только 2 кнопки в бане , попытаться посмотреть статью - причину бана (что не получится и перекинет обратно) и кнопка в главное меню , где регистрация на оригинал не спасает , ибо почему-то авто вход за CKATGAMES … напоминаю  - бан . временный разбан “CKATGAMES” (на 30 минут) , спасёт положение , если конечно вы не можете выкидывать людей из сессий 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/601502804439334950/748201237131821066/unknown.png 

What is your native language?

14 hours ago, TITAN_X7 said:

I can not log out of it now to log in to TITANX7 (original)

Please explain problem with more details, screenshot(s) and/or video