Help Requested, Logo Update

Well after submitting our logo the correct way, it seems to have been over looked so, would you mind giving us a hand so we can get this updated.

It seems nothing gets done unless you scream and shout about it so,

btw our logo is in the correct place and I have sent 3 e-mails with no response to when there will be a logo update

In-order to bring  the necessary drama to the post.

On a even server Radix will beat NASA. 

WPK will own ESB,

SCORP is only good because they are Russian based.

There is a definite Russian bias to our game,

more money needs to be spent on the English speaking player base.

Dreadnought game times suck

we need to bring back 4 player groups in PvP

we need more tournaments!!!

I think DrDeath got screwed and is right!!!

well if you would show your support for our logo update by flaming one of the issues above,

or post funny pics

just keep this topic at the the top of the forums

Thanks for your help

HalFfast CEO BEASTs

post-247106-0-75882000-1453829727.png

Well after submitting our logo the correct way, it seems to have been over looked so, would you mind giving us a hand so we can get this updated.

btw our logo is in the correct place and I have sent 3 e-mails with no response to when there will be a logo update

WPK will own ESB,

well if you would show your support for our logo update by flaming one of the issues above,

or post funny pics

Thanks for your help

HalFfast CEO BEASTs

me like. 

WPK will own ESB,

or post funny pics

Thanks for your help

HalFfast CEO BEASTs

Dreadnought times REALLY sucks for North-american players. I’m lucky cause I live in europe, so 75% of the fights are in the afternoon, but There should be some balance between european times and american times.

Don’t tell me what to do!

Vikings are also waiting for a long time to get the logo updated. We sent it to the correct thread also.

Other than that, I agree with the discussion brought to table.

Dread battle on Fed Space is too late and apparently there are not many players online on that time at all.

ye dread times really suck but apparently, a bunch of corporation CEOs getting together and signing a petition isn’t enough… 

WPK will own ESB,

or post funny pics

Thanks for your help

HalFfast CEO BEASTs

Hallfast is saying what we already know , use the force, maybe that will work lol

ye dread times really suck but apparently, a bunch of corporation CEOs getting together and signing a petition isn’t enough…

CEOs are not the only ones that play the game, each team comes with another 7 pilots, and god knows how many reserves. Give the data that more people will play at earlier time, and Devs will change the time, that much has been proven over and over many times. So far you got like 5 people saying yeah we want it earlier.

Garlic. Garlic solves everything. Correct, Omar?

CEOs are not the only ones that play the game, each team comes with another 7 pilots, and god knows how many reserves. Give the data that more people will play at earlier time, and Devs will change the time, that much has been proven over and over many times. So far you got like 5 people saying yeah we want it earlier.

Corp CEOs know how many ppl are online. I speak for my corporation, that’s nearly 70 players. I have not heard one dissenting vote in all my talking to corp mates. Other CEOs know their corps too. to run an effective corp, you have to know your players. 

I can throw meaningless numbers too, so what. Most of your supporters wont even find the exit from a Dreadnaught, don’t even get me started on “organizing a team”. In case of dreadnaughts it doesn’t matter how many people you have online simultaneously, which is not really related to how many people you have in a corporation total, It is about how many people are interested in doing dreadnaughts, and not just do it,m but actually doing it over and over, not going in once get wiped and never trying again.

WPK will own ESB,

or post funny pics

Thanks for your help

HalFfast CEO BEASTs

1388730418947.jpg

I can throw meaningless numbers too, so what. Most of your supporters wont even find the exit from a Dreadnaught, don’t even get me started on “organizing a team”. In case of dreadnaughts it doesn’t matter how many people you have online simultaneously, which is not really related to how many people you have in a corporation total, It is about how many people are interested in doing dreadnaughts, and not just do it,m but actually doing it over and over, not going in once get wiped and never trying again.

they will if i ask them. Also, there has been plenty of support for a second dread timezone. I asked devs to start out with 2-3 sectors to test it. 

they will if i ask them. Also, there has been plenty of support for a second dread timezone. I asked devs to start out with 2-3 sectors to test it.

That is the problem, they should not do that because you asked them, that will lead no where, they should be self motivated and self sufficient.

That is the problem, they should not do that because you asked them, that will lead no where, they should be self motivated and self sufficient.

that is irrelevant.

that is irrelevant.

This means that all you want to have a sectors that you can capture and have zero competition to ever lose it, and have zero interest in actual Dread battles.

I agree that dreadnought times suck. So do tournaments.

I only get to play 1 tournament a week generally as it occurs at 10am on a Sunday.

The only Dreadnought time that comes even close to suiting me occurs at 11pm my time and there are very few people on at that time.

Comes with living in Australia (as well as the xxxx pings to RU and EU servers).

I never get to play tournaments at all.

Also, we need a server in Australia. Somewhere like Sydney would really not hurt…

Dreadnought times REALLY sucks for North-american players. I’m lucky cause I live in europe, so 75% of the fights are in the afternoon, but There should be some balance between european times and american times.

Dread battle on Fed Space is too late and apparently there are not many players online on that time at all.

Devs messed up hard when moved dread time 2 hours later (“as community petition”), we made them knew they did it wrong (and they acknowledged it), but…they never changed dread times! not even to where it was before!!  :01414:  we must bring this to live again…

Please change the dread time to -2 hours or even -1

-2 ftw

-2 hrs plox.

Please change dread times to earlier. 

Kosty, I do want sectors. Currently NASA is the only one that can field a decent wing. But i think most people agree dread times suck. I think a lot of ppl agree with me. 

I can find just as many people who will say current time is perfect, and your times sux, what is your point?