HardCore pilot lookin for corp

Hi folks.

Im searching for a corporation( europe timezone) that got a dreadnought and a full team for it. You MUST have an organized team that works well together, if not, dont bother to answer.

But if you do, and want me to join your corp, you will get a pilot that will try to gather as much knowledge as possible to be the best and helping hes corp/teamates to reach their goals.

If you wanna talk with me just pm me ingame and we can go on teamspeak for a chat, and il gladly team up for a “testdrive” if needed.

Im a teamplayer who follows orders.

Regards Aproxx (boomheadshotz)

MAIN account

SG47dDul.jpg?1

ALT account

nKbeK8kl.jpg?1

Pretty good stats. Arch is always looking for more talented folks who play well on teams. You may have heard of us.

We have a dreadnought, fights every other night or so, we do well in tournaments. TS is mandatory. 

Tillowaty should sent you a message ago, and so did i recently.

P.S.

5JgIYjo.png

NASA is always looking for more pilots. Right now, we are about 50/50 split between active US and active EU pilots.

We definitely have organized teamwork, and we require all members to use TS. I feel like you would fit in well with NASA. We do like to d1ck around sometimes, but when we need to be serious and play to win, we are most certainly capable of doing so.

Feel free to PM any NASA officer.

Double post. Bloody phone…

Join OWL! We are a small corp so our dreadnought is still building (last stage), but we have a full wing who are online every evening. Actually we are in an alliance with NASA, so you could put one account there, and one account in ours XD. Our TS is weltenfall.net. There is always someone there. We are mostly EU with a couple of americans.

And I enjoyed fighting against you on your alt account in t3 PVP the other day :smiley:

Actually we are in an alliance with NASA, so you could put one account there, and one account in ours XD. Our TS is weltenfall.net. There is always someone there.

So long as we get his main account. XD

Nice double-post BTW

So long as we get his main account. XD

Nice double-post BTW

His alt has better stats… :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatever lol, we’ll be fighing together anyways ^^

(And yeah, my phone is being a d1ck…)

haha i knew something was up with that alt account

I’ve seen u ingame aproxx and you’re pretty good. been killed by you many times. :smiley:

Ur welcome at RadiX. :)