Happy hours

25faf29322cd0de5bfc51bbf6274.jpg

Pilots! The UMC announces “Happy Hours” for everyone!

Now for every victory in PvP mode from 23:00 to 05:00 UTC , players will receive Galactic Standards!

Boost your fleet! Let’s win together!

Sincerely,
Star Conflict Team

While I appreciate free Galactic Standards, I just realize one of my friends who lives in a different country is being singled out due to his timezone.

Not sure this was the most wise decision to make it in such a frame of time…

>The tasks for obtaining Boremys ship parts are being terminated

More like UNhappy hours. And I was just coming back to the game…

who is making event in night…all eu sleeping in that time and day is bad for event to…and only 6 hours?make it 24 h to all ppl cud play and get some free shards…i have work and i cant play all night games…u thinking about ppl?

You had more than enough time to get it, if anything they made it twice as fast when playing in squads.

14 hours ago, zoklisble said:

who is making event in night…all eu sleeping in that time and day is bad for event to…and only 6 hours?make it 24 h to all ppl cud play and get some free shards…i have work and i cant play all night games…u thinking about ppl?

They do. It’s a prime time for Americas.

Looks like they increased the rewards from 8 to 10 GS, that’s nice, but still an inaccessible time-zone for many people.

45 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Looks like they increased the rewards from 8 to 10 GS, that’s nice, but still an inaccessible time-zone for many people.

giphy.gif bruh.

2 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

That is the point, don’t you think? Stimulate the time frame with the lowest population?

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

That is the point, don’t you think? Stimulate the time frame with the lowest population?

No stimulate dollars.European and Russian player are stingy. ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

The only way I can think of making it fair for all players internationally is if they were somehow able to make Happy Hours adjusted for each timezone. Needless to say, it’d be quite a daunting task to get such a system working and make it non-exploitable.

16 hours ago, xKostyan said:

This will repel all players from EU and Russia since we are Descriminated and punished now for actually playing the game.  

Devs are trying to get US players back by trying to bribe - reward them because they don’t play any more.

Funny aproach for bad in game decisions by them.

Ps: my post was already deleted three times for speaking the truth.

Just go on and close your eyes in front of truth.  

I work from 3pm to 11pm (sometime till 3am). 2nd and 3rd shift in the US can forget any part of this event since schedules are never based on Regional time zones. Cant say this is even remotely a decent event.

7 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

This will repel all players from EU and Russia since we are Descriminated and punished now for actually playing the game.  

Devs are trying to get US players back by trying to bribe - reward them because they don’t play any more.

Funny aproach for bad in game decisions by them.

Ps: my post was already deleted three times for speaking the truth.

Just go on and close your eyes in front of truth.  

You seem like one of those people from https://old.reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/

3 hours ago, xKostyan said:

You seem like one of those people from https://old.reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/

The number of players online in this game is low and lower, perhaps devs are not doing a good job here, in other words, they are doing wrong things here.

What is wrong if I point on obvious mistakes that they keep doing one after another?

It is still time that devs make a good turn and repairs some things before this game will make a total crash.

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Of course, I can also suggest all EU and RUS players that we stop playing PvP.

Then we will be rewarded and get GS happy hours too for not playing. 

20 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Of course, I can also suggest all EU and RUS players that we stop playing PvP.

Good luck with that