Hangar

As seen in the game, the Hangar bay is like the default screen when you log in.

So I actually feel obligated to talk about it, and give my opinion, because I already gave it concerning other matters.

Hangar Bay

In-game, what you see when you log in is a very pretty and very nice graphically designed menu, resembling a “blueprint”.

But there is not much else than that.

There are something resembling several screens on the background and some names and numbers on the ground.

All very visually appeasing, no actual functionality.

What I purpose is this:

-Remove the Menus on the top (Menu, Hangar, Shop, Equip, Skills, Profile and Friends)

-Replace the 7 images on the background with the menus, like this:

-Menu: With the same options in the game ( Back, Settings, Logout and Quit)

-Hangar: This would replace Equip, where you equip your ships.

-Shop: The marketplace, as seen in the game already.

-Skills: The skill trees.

-Profile: When it’s done…

-Social: Replaces Friends, meaning you would have Clan, Friends and all other social stuff in this menu.

-When you click a menu, have them slowly fade in and go towards the screen. Unlike what we see currently in the game, where you click a menu and it instantly appears out of nowhere.

-For the numbers and numbers on the ground, make them the name of the Ship, for example, the stats and all that.

-Clicking on the stats on the ground would make the camera zoom in on that so you could see it more carefully

-Other suggestions are appreciated, as I did this one at 2:30 am and was kind of drunk ^^

Here is an image explaining most of it:

n3swlc.png

No, I prefer a REAL hangar, like, the structures and drones passing by, things like this :smiley:

thorkoal i must just say that i think you are jumping the gun dramatically. THIS IS BETA

everything you have mention in all your other polls are already being worked on. in numerous posts both error and vesna have confirmed that this is not the final interface you will see once the game is launched. i give you kudo’s for being so passionate about it but it has all been planned and will hit your screen as soon as it is complete. why not try en enjoy the game as it is and giving feedback on what is currently ingame pointing out any defects you may find along the way so it can be corrected, as that is what is expected of you as a beta tester. Sorry if i come accross as blunt as i do not intend to cause a flame war on a beta testing

I like the your idea.

thorkoal i must just say that i think you are jumping the gun dramatically. THIS IS BETA

everything you have mention in all your other polls are already being worked on. in numerous posts both error and vesna have confirmed that this is not the final interface you will see once the game is launched. i give you kudo’s for being so passionate about it but it has all been planned and will hit your screen as soon as it is complete. why not try en enjoy the game as it is and giving feedback on what is currently ingame pointing out any defects you may find along the way so it can be corrected, as that is what is expected of you as a beta tester. Sorry if i come accross as blunt as i do not intend to cause a flame war on a beta testing

I know they are working on things, that is why I’m posting this. If they are developing a new Hangar, for example, they can take a look at new ideas and see if they like them :slight_smile:

No, I prefer a REAL hangar, like, the structures and drones passing by, things like this :smiley:

Me too, but i need to give an idea how all will work. Which I can’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Just changing the current hangar is a lot easier :slight_smile: but on a later date, i’d like to be able to dock on a space station or on the clan capital ship and see different hangars :wink:

I like thorcal idea, hangers is nice but, WOT has it. We need to be differnt

I like thorcal idea, hangers is nice but, WOT has it. We need to be differnt

exacly my point :wink:

but, its a hangar in outer space o.o with a big windows and asterois passing and sparks ‘.’

Actually I kinda like it the way it is, but only for PvP matches.

The truth is that we do not know where this is located in the Hangar Space.

We’re just thrown into the battle.

We do not have anything definite, and the Pilot Thorkoal ideas are very good and bring improvements to the Hangar.

All Riders must contribute their ideas so that we have a game Well Organized.

II also wish I could dock at a S** pace Station or even a Ship **** of Clan**.

We’re still testing the PvP , and we should concentrate on that now.

We will support the development of Star conflit , and we will be doing a game together, which in brief is the best MMO game of SyFy.

VRMURTA

DARK ARMY

It’s the best Space Action MMO :wink: There are LOOOOOTS of MMO’s which are WAYYY better than this one :slight_smile:

I dont get it, its the BEST, but there is LOTs of Other games Better ???

Space Action MMOs is not the same as an MMO.

All Space Action MMOs are MMOs but not all MMOs are Space Action MMOs :slight_smile: got it?

yeah.

Real Hangar, xxxx Yea.

it’s a nice idea to think about, but in reality i’ll put it this way…my sister and i and both involved with construction in some way or another, the difference is that she wants everything to look pretty where as i am much more interested in things working correctly and not burning the place to the ground. so i like the idea of spiffing up the hanger in some way, and your idea looks cool, but that can be worked on after other more…constructive things and taken care of.