Hangar space

Ok so i got the hangar full with T1 ships and now i can’t play in T2 because i have only 2 T2’s and the new matchmaker apparently doesn’t allow anymore to put T1 and T2 ships. So like now what i can only play in T1? Its not fair to charge for hangar space, charge for everything else, but not that. I don’t want to play in T1 forever if i’m T2, T3… Can’t even buy a T2.2 beacause of that… Pls do something about that. Nice patch btw.

I checked it and I am still able to use T2 and T1 ships together. Furthermore the first hangar slots are very cheap I think it was 10k credits so this shouldnt be much on T2.

It was because i had torpedos on and that gave an error after the patch, as you removed them and i still had them equipped. And the hangar space was 200 gold after the first 2 or so expansions, now i see it cost credits. So now its all good.

Not having ehough hangar space its still annoying. On one account i have a full hangar and i’m only T2.2 and i don’t have credits to buy the 250 credits expansion. So this means i stop playing. The game is great but if i can’t buy ships and can only play with T2 ships then no thanks. I’ll come back if you will remove that limitation.

Not having ehough hangar space its still annoying. On one account i have a full hangar and i’m only T2.2 and i don’t have credits to buy the 250 credits expansion. So this means i stop playing. The game is great but if i can’t buy ships and can only play with T2 ships then no thanks. I’ll come back if you will remove that limitation.

Rank your faction up to T3 to get more ships, you don’t have to buy things with gold credits, they are optional.

The hanger space was increased with the last patch and you should have enough space as long as you dont want to have every single ship.

So its like a space sim stuff with ships, but its not a good ideea to buy ships… Ok so it may be just me but that sounds like bad business to me.

And tensho, dud, don’t post if you don’t have anything usefull to add. Of course i know how to rank up and it does comes as a shock to me that i don’t have to buy things. The point was full hangar, no credits. Your troll post was not helpfull.

Your game, your rules, but telling players not to buy ships… well do what you think its best. Me personally i like the “buy ships” part. Its like making a car racing game and only being able to buy 3 cars.

You are able to buy more than 10 ships if you farm some credits.

So its like a space sim stuff with ships, but its not a good ideea to buy ships… Ok so it may be just me but that sounds like bad business to me.

And tensho, dud, don’t post if you don’t have anything usefull to add. Of course i know how to rank up and it does comes as a shock to me that i don’t have to buy things. The point was full hangar, no credits. Your troll post was not helpfull.

Your game, your rules, but telling players not to buy ships… well do what you think its best. Me personally i like the “buy ships” part. Its like making a car racing game and only being able to buy 3 cars.

It was not a troll post and I was genuinely trying to help you.

I have bought every ship i could get my hands on. Because i couldn´t find any information about them so i figured the best way to see how they were was to test them out. They are all T1. I didn´t even think about the possibility that i might not be able to sell them later because that is such a stupid scenario.

And now the only option to have more ships is to buy more slots for those gold credits or whatever.

So am i now forced to use those T1 ships forever (i am not going to waste real money on hangar space)? Or can i sell/scrap the T1-s somehow to make room for new ones? That would make sense but i just can´t locate the option for it.

e- nevermind. I´m an idiot. Found the way to sell ships.