Hang on first load

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

When the game loads for the first time after restarting my computer it hangs for a loooooooooooong time on the “loading” after I click login.
2. What did you expected to happen.

I expected it to load instantly like it always has
3. The conditions during the situation.

The most recent patch. Happens on all of my computers, so I know it’s not just the one. Even happens when running the game off of an SSD.
4. Further details on the issue.

Previous versions loaded instantly, but only in the most recent one did it start to hang when loading. Often times I’ll need to use task manager to kill the game before I can try to load again. It always loads fine on the second try.
5. Frequency of occurrence.

100% (on the first time only)
6. Logs + screenshots or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)  Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!

Not sure how to make this relevant.
7. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

N/A
8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

I’ll add Dxdiag for my computers if someone deems it absolutely necessary. But given the fact that it happens on them all, I don’t see how it’s relevant. All are Windows 10.

13 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

When the game loads for the first time after restarting my computer it hangs for a loooooooooooong time on the “loading” after I click login.

Most probably it’s Windows cache