Halo Launcher and Pyro Emitter of Rank 11, 14 and 15 is missing in the Workshop!

Bug report:

What happened?

Halo Launcher and Pyro Emitter of rank 11, 14 and 15 is missing in the Workshop. They can be both used on destroyers.

What did you expect that should happen?

Halo Launcher and Pyro Emitter of rank 11, 14 and 15 should be only available in the Workshop to craft!

Logs:

[2017.03.28 12.23.35.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13819)

Video: (Halo Launcher blueprints of rank 11, 14 and 15 is nowhere to be found in the Workshop!)

I dont think halo launcher is a craftable in the workshop… unless you’re in the public test where it should be there?

I know in the standard game it wasnt there.

57 minutes ago, Mauroghen said:

I dont think halo launcher is a craftable in the workshop… unless you’re in the public test where it should be there?

I know in the standard game it wasnt there.

You are, indeed, correct! However, they created a paradox now. Any Mark 5 version of Halo Launcher wasn’t available before.

Now they did not include Halo Launcher Mark 1 variations in the Workshop, but they did so with all the other blueprints.

Halo Launcher blueprint should not be available in the Store, but only the Workshop, with new resource requirements!

It’s an oversight for sure!

Not a bug

In previous versions SC this items you could obtain in the Game Shop. Since last update it obtain by crafting and we made new blueprints for this items.

1 hour ago, Skula1975 said:

Not a bug

In previous versions SC this items you could obtain in the Game Shop. Since last update it obtain by crafting and we made new blueprints for this items.

It’s a bug and you’re wrong!

Pyro Emitter and Halo Launcher were both missed in general.

Yes, you were able to get such items in the Game Shop before, but the problem is, that you can still get them there, even now.

Again, the real problem is, that you can still get those 2 items in the Game Store. You should only get them in the Workshop.

If you need proof, I can record another video.

Hey ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) It’s not a bug. Not all Destroyers Equipment were made into craftable.