Halloween in space (discussion)

Attention, mercenaries! Centre has received a message from the Imperial Counterintelligence special section #0 ‘Inquisition’ under the Warden order. All details here.

a71f6f777313d82cf1337557c197.png

Lol first a Turbo-Raptor and now a Pirate Raptor…

Lol first a Turbo-Raptor and now a Pirate Raptor…

It’s an original Artwork for the Reaper.

Really enjoying being nigh upon required to kill 2000 enemies to get all the missions done. Or more, considering not every enemy counts towards the objective.

I killed tons of W.I.T.Ch. infected ships today, but my count (222) from yesterday did not go up by a single point.

I killed tons of W.I.T.Ch. infected ships today, but my count (222) from yesterday did not go up by a single point.

Cause for fullfilling the quest you need to kill only 222 (for each Tier). 

Thanks, doesn’t say that in the description.

Any Tier or specific ones?

Thanks, doesn’t say that in the description.

Any Tier or specific ones?

No tiers limitation to complete the Quests :slight_smile:

You just have to kill ennemies marked with a little pumpkins. And as far as I remember, you can do it in PvP, PvE and Invasion.

This cannot be correct (any Tier). I now played 2 hours in T2. Plenty of Pumpkin kills. Even got a Medal for Captain kills Captain. The mission counter is still at 222. As I said, I got those yesterday playing T3. Something is wrong guys. 

The mission counter is still at 222

Did you validate the Quest?

And each Version of the Havoc T3/4/5 requiere 222 kills each.

This cannot be correct (any Tier). I now played 2 hours in T2. Plenty of Pumpkin kills. Even got a Medal for Captain kills Captain. The mission counter is still at 222. As I said, I got those yesterday playing T3. Something is wrong guys. 

You need to accept your reward once you complete the mission. The second you do, you automatically get another one just like the previous one, except the reward is going to be a higher tier version of the module. Rinse and repeat until you’ve got your T5 module.

I only have an ‘ok’ button on the mission (where it says ‘222/666’). No Accept button or anything else (and yes: I clicked it). I know how the general logic of this works in theory, pretty much like with the Ms. Summers missions. Except with this ‘Shield Havoc’-thingy it’s not working.

It’s a bug, you should have the reworked Quest asking for 222 kills and not 666.

That makes sense (a bug). I exited the game, started up again, no change. Never got the reworked Quest. So what now? What can I do to get this fancy pretty shield?

I am playing on a Macbook Pro if that explains anything…

You should make a bug report in the [Mac Version Bug Report Section](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/214-mac-version/). (And do not forget to follow the guide “[How to create a bug report](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)”)

I posted it there. Thanks.