-=[ Hall of Fame & Honor ]=-

First, I am not dead yet. At least, I don’t feel like it… (IRL problems ie work, family, ISP “upgrading” the network but instead having next to no internet connection and having to rely on using a mobile phone as a hot spot)

Second, some more names for you:

I3ones (ex GM, was leaving around the time I started), ABlueParakeet, HighLark, Bojackk, sephirothsk, Satori, ZIEK, CensoredbyAdmin

Third, the old CEO of [DYN] Dynamis was Faero

HE LIVES!!!

ex-CEO of R4ge, who was a GM and translator, and a bridge for the German community (I don’t remember his name, but I remember him - can anyone help?)

Gekaler

First, I am not dead yet. At least, I don’t feel like it… (IRL problems ie work, family, ISP “upgrading” the network but instead having next to no internet connection and having to rely on using a mobile phone as a hot spot)

I3ones (ex GM, was leaving around the time I started), ABlueParakeet, HighLark, Bojackk, sephirothsk, Satori, ZIEK, CensoredbyAdmin

Thanks m8.

Thanks for the info ill add it when i can get into my main acc