-=[ Hall of Fame & Honor ]=-

-=[Hall of Fame & Honor]=-

This is dedicated to all the Skilled Pilots that left the game and still upon this day we regret they left.
The game is not the same without you.
We will always remember your Skills and dedication to the game.
We will never forget the glorious conquers you did and the amount of kills you made.
May your Glory carry with you in to the next game.
And may your name be remembered.

: Mercenary’s name :

SoldiersFortune

Seth

(Ex CEO of Dynamo)

Arulane

Snib

TacTicalWiZard
ELMustacho
CensoredbyAdmin
OMGYourMom
ManBearPig
Jaridan
Zee
Voyd
Kyril
IRONIZE
RECOIL
Luckyo
Doctor_J
litstorm
Dugesia
Mota
RicePirateX
TaylorSwift
Tealc
Vin
ZeroCool
ztr1ker
vk323fCRO
xKostyan

Tillowaty

MrTwiddlez

JPhack

gekaler

iminurbase

If anyone else wants his name up there when your leaving the game.
Just post it down below.

52841810.jpg

SoldiersFortune still plays every now and then afaik. No idea who Seth is, or what corp dynamo is! It must have been before my time. Ahh, I feel so young being able to say that :slight_smile:

What about Snib?.. Good old times…

SoldiersFortune still plays every now and then afaik. No idea who Seth is, or what corp dynamo is! It must have been before my time. Ahh, I feel so young being able to say

Milly you do know them your mind is just lacking you atm. so go to the playground where young people who lost there minds need to stay …

What about Snib?.. Good old times…

want me to add that name ?

Snib is active in Fractured Space atm, he might return when Destroyers will come out.

To be honest I’ve been playing for 2 years and I don’t know two of those guys.

Milly you do know them your mind is just lacking you atm. so go to the playground where young people who lost there minds need to stay …

wtf are you on about…

I started in summer 2013. It is very possible that I don’t know them.

I do remember Arulane of course.

4Unru5a.png

“I’ll be back” - Zee

how about ImInUrBase?

Perhaps we could spam his steam with friend requests and get him back. 

NoOneCares about that guy

4Unru5a.png

YOO0O000O0O000O00OOO BUT SERIOUSLEE THO

Also, Concepta:

you’re*

SoldiersFortune still plays every now and then afaik. No idea who Seth is, or what corp dynamo is! It must have been before my time. Ahh, I feel so young being able to say that :slight_smile:

Mill im sure if you look around a bit on the forum that you still come across them… and i didnt mean it all to bad.

im just not joking around over here !! and you know me better then most of the people here, that i dont joke around all to much.

again im keeping this very siriusly becoz alot of names will be showing up here. im sorry my friend but respect the death(AKA good players that left and will be missed).

I just saw SoldiersFortune’s thread :frowning: I must have missed it before. Here are a few other names I can think of. I’ll rack my brains for any others that I can find.

JPHack - My favourite GM, and one of the most entertaining commentators of Star Conflict, with XofJSA - those two made a brilliant team!

MrTwiddlez - another of my favourite GMs, often present in English chat

ex-CEO of R4ge, who was a GM and translator, and a bridge for the German community (I don’t remember his name, but I remember him - can anyone help?)

Tillowaty - Gets my award for the biggest troll ever. I still have hopes that he will return to the game, but we’ll see. Still active on the forums every now and then, to troll the unwary passer-by.

TacTicalWiZard

ELMustacho

CensoredbyAdmin

OMGYourMom

ManBearPig

Jaridan

Zee

Voyd

Kyril

IRONIZE

RECOIL

Luckyo

Doctor_J

litstorm

Dugesia

Mota

RicePirateX

TaylorSwift

Tealc

Vin

ZeroCool

ztr1ker

vk323fCRO

xKostyan

and more…

;_; so many great NASA names that I never had the honor of flying with.

;_; so many great NASA names that I never had the honor of flying with.

ELMustacho

Zee

RECOIL

litstorm

RicePirateX

xKostyan

I’m like 90% sure you’ve flown with these dudes :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, ^^

ELMustacho

Zee

RECOIL

litstorm

RicePirateX

xKostyan

I’m like 90% sure you’ve flown with these dudes :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, ^^

I’ve never flown with Zee or Recoil, actually. The other idiots, yeah I have  :005j:

Also flown with T-Swizzle too, when he played for like a week. Really chill guy. I wish I had his contact info so I could get him on sometimes.

Zee, Kyril and Tillo.

Tillosmaty, we miss you man\troll\sonofabeach