guided torps - wtf?

Only CovOps who are trying to plasma arc LRF’s should have trouble dealing with the minefields. Beyond that you can always outrange them.

True, and if you stack thermal on your CO (Like I did) you tank all 4 shots of a minefield. 

Thermal resist on Ceptors = godmode on. Lasers will be shrugged off and any specific missiles will be, too. Including the Jericho Torpedo, Minefield, Disintegrator, PULSAR… etc, etc…

In last days there is soo much long range guided torps ship in every battle (between 3-6) and the game gets xxxx UNPLAYABLE with anyhting other than other long range ships.

its soo fuckiong stupid when u get 2 torps at the same time, no defence other than praying to your chosen god for evasion…

stupid game design

Beep Beep Beep BEEPBEEPBEEP.

No, I kind of agree. It’s not the most interesting game mechanic unfortunately and quite frustrating to instantly die from a stray torpedo.

Nevery played guided torp myself. How does flare affect them? From how much range?

While under flare effect, you can’t move your torpedo and you can’t really see anymore.

Don’t know the range.

In last days there is soo much long range guided torps ship in every battle (between 3-6) and the game gets xxxx UNPLAYABLE with anyhting other than other long range ships.

its soo fuckiong stupid when u get 2 torps at the same time, no defence other than praying to your chosen god for evasion…

stupid game design

No different then have multiple SNIPERS shooting at you… then add the BEEP BEEP of incoming torps…  makes you start acting like those quarterbacks sitting in a pocket under a pass rush… have an internal clock says after 3-5 clicks you better move on from the area quickly

edit:  Completely forgot not everyone knows American Football. 

simple terms -  when you are out in the open … and your flying in circles attacking another ship…if you have not killed it within 6-10 secs…you should know you will become the target of several others.    

No different then have multiple SNIPERS shooting at you… then add the BEEP BEEP of incoming torps…  makes you start acting like those quarterbacks sitting in a pocket under a pass rush… have an internal clock says after 3-5 clicks you better move on from the area quickly

Like a what in a what?.. õ_Ô

I gota say the game has been nerfed by latest update, there seems to be tons of guided torpedo’s, game after game getting hit with 2-3 every beacon! absolutely stupid

Guided Torpedo been nerfed…to the point you should not seen as many ?  

It takes a bit more precise …hits to knock out a ship now …as it looks like the radius of the blast is smaller…and now it is critical for those of us that do care about our team mates you do have to be careful in the placement as the fireball that lingers after the blast affects friendlies as well.  

Friendly fire’s reenabled.  It’s dangerous, but I doubt many LRF pilots will care.

yeah, i stopped play jerry lrf after the patch. going back to my engies i guess