Guided Torpedo is Not Affected by Tachyon Charge

1. Guided Torpedo is Not Affected by Tachyon Charge 17

2. It’s supposed to accelerate and maintain an increased speed.

3. Randomly

4. Pressing ONLY the module to activate Tachyon Charge. However, this bug may occur in conjunction to activating Radioactive Cloud 13.

5. Did not activate Weapon Overcharge 17.On the second guided torpedo launch, the tachyon charge was activated beforehand but did not increase the speed.

6. Not Needed

7. Random and Hard to Catch

8. Logs: [combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17099) Bug occured on the second Guided Torpedo launch in a PvE mission where you capture 3 stations, destroy 4 major calibers and destroy 3 missile turrets on a Dreadnaught at approximately 5:30 EST. Bug occurs randomly through various game modes.

Unrelated: Ranks 4 and 11 implants do not affect the Guided Torpedo even though the game recognizes the Guided Torpedo as an Unguided Missile in the Achievements.

I don’t understand, how to reproduce it

3 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

I don’t understand, how to reproduce it

It literally happens randomly. You have to play Jericho LRF constantly and for me, it happens a lot. Probably 2 times a game.

7 minutes ago, Ch8rub1m said:

It literally happens randomly. You have to play Jericho LRF constantly and for me, it happens a lot. Probably 2 times a game.

Make a video and/or write down the time it happens. Makes it easier to find the corresponding lines in the log files.

Do you have Blood Harvest installed? Its damage increase for special module cancels Tachyon Charge and Weapon Overcharge. Sorry, I don’t know internal module names to find it in log files.

18 hours ago, Ch8rub1m said:

It literally happens randomly

it’s a pity. Conditions for reproduce very needed