Guided torp sound keeps playing after being stopped by missile shield

1. Description of the problem: Ive played a few days now on Kraken and after my guided torps have been stopped by IA frigates when using missile shield (at maps like captured dreadnought or blackwood), the sound of the flying torp persists for some seconds instead of getting suppresed inmediately.

1. What did you expected to happen: That the sound of the torp would stop like it normally does after exploding or when it gets denied by missile shield the way it worked before 1.2 patch.

1. The conditions during the situation: you must be diving the guided torpedo and an enemy ship has to activate missile shield in order to cause this bug.

1. Further details on the issue: Ive noticed this in PVE maps.

1. Frequency of occurrence: always, 100% chance.

1. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video: i may upload logs on the future. You may reproduce this by encountering bots with missile shield (maybe also in PVP with players/bots) and launching a LRF guided torpedo.

I had never encountered this issue before. If theres any extra information needed please let me know.

EDIT: This is the only LRF ship (Kraken) i have flown after implementation of 1.2 patch.

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9885)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9886)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9887)[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9888)post-248198-0-49643200-1443215718.jpg

Logs needed yet

Logs needed yet

Ok, ill upload logs after i encounter this bug again in a game.

It happened to me as well but I forget if I was watching someone. Same thing, the Torp was stopped by missile shield but sound played until the time where the torp would have run out of range.

Another thing to add is that when the “fake” torp is due to explode, it shows the explosion cam at some random location which means you temporarily lose control of your ship due to viewing this explosion that does not exist. Which gets you killed because of course it happens just when your camo runs out and you need to use modules.

ok[Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/user/239039-skula1975/), ive uploaded logs: last game (captured dreadnought PVE) is the one with the bug (sry for taking so long). BTW, i noticed that its not just a sound bug, but also visual; theres the missile shield effect, the torp destroyed but also another flying torp that dives away in a steady course untill it goes too far and it stops being vissible. Picture is uploaded.

[Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/user/239039-skula1975/)?

I should make a video. As I often get a nice view of random space that’s 10km away from the battle when using Kraken at least. I would like an option to turn off spectator cam for the torp anyway as it takes away vital seconds on battle >:)

I should make a video. As I often get a nice view of random space that’s 10km away from the battle when using Kraken at least. I would like an option to turn off spectator cam for the torp anyway as it takes away vital seconds on battle >:)

for now move (strafe or go foward/backwards) and the spec cam will be terminated instanstaneously. Not a good idea if you are using EM scatter field although xD

ty

Just for the record here is a screenshot of my “torp” exploding, that has already been killed by missile shield 10 seconds ago… (note the kills are because I just shot something with main weapons.)

11021552_494139337424399_366372822180132