Guide: How to be a badass. Figher: Gunship. Game version 0.8

I myself go for objectives and to win.as you can see in my vids.but yea, it was bound to happen.

Going for objectives (and a win) is only one way to play. Some players just enjoy flying around and blowing stuff up.

At T2 this is perfectly legitimate as you will still make a profit.

Ahem. Rapid fire rail guns with crit mods/implants+ over drive = great fun.

Ahem. Rapid fire rail guns with crit mods/implants+ over drive = great fun.

Agreed, I even love the whallop they provide when your Crit mods are on CD, 3.2k non crits on engi shields? Yes plz.

its gr8 guide, help em also, but i need help with my “wolf m” i need help how to fit it, i want play close combat at short range, but my survivability is like 3 shots and i see i do booom, plz let me know if u hav good fit for this ship at close range all modules name will be good 

Going for objectives (and a win) is only one way to play. Some players just enjoy flying around and blowing stuff up.

At T2 this is perfectly legitimate as you will still make a profit.

Sorry but this is a nosense.

Going for objectives is THE WAY to play, this game is not a deathmatch.

If not it’s just like if u play football and don’t care to score and win the match but u “enjoy” walking around the playground looking at the sky: u are usless and a bad guy to have for yor team.

Point imho here is : Destoyed Ship Rating is dumbass .

They should make a different “rank” system who considers points done not kills rating… 

This setup … Holy crap. It rocks face hard. You really have to keep your Reset for an ‘Ohshitohshitohshit’ button OR when those pesky tacklers and ECMs think they have the upper hand. What I like to do is wait right on top of a ECM when they use their special module and activate your Restart RIGHT before his goes off. Doesn’t effect you worth a damn and you own him before he has a chance to fly away.

Wait, you mean you’re going to stand still for me? WHY THANK YOU MR. ECM.

The boost is handy for getting the hell out of dodge and getting to points to assist teammates.

The critical booster is nice as a secondary boost to your offensive power or if you really want to pound rounds into your enemies, activate both that and your special module. It’s ridiculous how much damage this combo puts out. 

So I started with the Empire. Which subfactions do I want to start first? Like to unlock the most important first  :smoke:

both empire sub-factions first for hull and weapon damage. after that, look at your active modules … hover your mouse over the tiny logos on modules to bring up the pop-up info