G'Thar'Du Cannon - missing HUD icon, while under its effects

Bug report:

G’Thar’Du Cannon

Screenshot:

6xx4yb.png

When enemy fires on you, you can see its negative effects of the weapon, but the HUD icon/s is missing.

Screenshot: (missing HUD icon/s)

2czedtf.png

Video:

Spoiler

P.S.: is having more than one negative effect okay, or is it a bug?

again - you mean like that the blue damage above the enemy player with the ticking sound shows up (with the effect) but on your hud right next to hp you can only see the initial damage and not the effect damage?

I htink it is applied through the red EM Damage <AttackingPlayer>, but does not actually show the damage.

27 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

again - you mean like that the blue damage above the enemy player with the ticking sound shows up (with the effect) but on your hud right next to hp you can only see the initial damage and not the effect damage?

I htink it is applied through the red EM Damage <AttackingPlayer>, but does not actually show the damage.

I mean what I said. HUD visual icons are missing. Anything else is just something that you coughed up. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Maybe there is more than one bug?

2 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I mean what I said. HUD visual icons are missing. Anything else is just something that you coughed up. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Maybe there is more than one bug?

nvm I see what you mean now, sorry. Basically the effects on top of the HUD shows blank image with some time in red, and its that the effect doesn’t have an image. 

22 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

nvm I see what you mean now, sorry. Basically the effects on top of the HUD shows blank image with some time in red, and its that the effect doesn’t have an image. 

Nah, I hope that it gets fixed soon.