Groups (wings) MOTD

So when I create a group (wing) for spec ops people always ask what tier or rank and when you are adding 12 players and each time you have to answer, “Defiler t5; need 2 recon for portals, 1 engi and the rest destroyers” gets a bit tedious when you have to keep an eye open for people adding a + in chat also.

It would be a lot easier to have a MOTD or a label or a sticky that when each person shows up it will display whatever you type in it like it does for the corp motd. Saves time and keeps each person informed without having to type it 12 times.

Also maybe a warning in the group container itself that states you don’t have a matching ranked ship slotted before we q would be ideal also. That’s only if you guys are going to keep this treacherous behavior though. I vote put it back to the way it used to be and remove the 3 rank limitation as well.

And lastly please add a Back To Top button on the forum:

Spoiler

|

|

In jQuery:

$(document).ready(function() {

$('a[href=#top]').click(function(){
        $('html, body').animate({scrollTop:0}, 'fast');
        return false;
    });

});

You can then make links like this:

<a href="#top" title="Scroll back to the top">Back to the top</a>

|

Have a great day!

+1!!

The squad and wing composition should have an extra dedicated window for it to make formation much more comfortable .

For example, have 4/8 player slots and the wing master can tag each slot with a required ship type and rank, so only a custom layed out assortment of team would fight. But I do not know if this would be doable by the devs??

1 hour ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Also maybe a warning in the group container itself that states you don’t have a matching ranked ship slotted before we q would be ideal also. That’s only if you guys are going to keep this treacherous behavior though. I vote put it back to the way it used to be and remove the 3 rank limitation as well.

totally agree. ±3 is unneeded with new queue system.

motd is a nice idea, but i still hope the squad menu gets polished independently: no remove friend button (keep that in friends list.) (FFS, yes its annoying!), suggest invite system, and change party leader are my top. but motd is nice too.

They are working on social aspects of the game, it has been mentioned before a couple of times but it’s nice to see such interest nonetheless ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Shouldn’t be too difficult for them to make a MOTD for a group. Just copy and paste the code. lol