Grafic Bug

Hello

I want to report a bug a have on the game, running the game at max resolution my Grafic card is a Gtx 1080, when i try to put the game in full screen mode the mouse freeze in the low center of the screen.

Thx

Really, not even a screenshot.

really,…

mouse wont shows up in my screenshot.

when i try to put the game in full screen mode the mouse Icon freeze in the low center of the screen,But i have a Ghost mouse that allow me to change settings back.

more specific than this i cant do.

sorry thx and bye 

2 hours ago, Khazzy said:

really,…

mouse wont shows up in my screenshot.

when i try to put the game in full screen mode the mouse Icon freeze in the low center of the screen,But i have a Ghost mouse that allow me to change settings back.

more specific than this i cant do.

sorry thx and bye 

You can always be more specific.

Even if a problem is understood, more data is required!

Information that you provided are too vague and general. It’s necessary to locate, or at least pinpoint a problem.

Source of a problem needs to be located and for this you need write more detailed information and provide logs that can be looked into, from your own computer.

DxDiag text file is necessary in order to see your computer configuration.

Your bug report needs to look like this:

In the title of the topic: A short description of the issue

In the body of the topic:

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

2. What did you expected to happen.

1. The conditions during the situation.

4. Further details on the issue.

5. Frequency of occurrence.

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)   Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

If you can’t do this, then stop complaining and move on!

Log, DX, Screenshot

[Logs&DX.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15204)

Hey

sems that changing the DPI from windows setting fix the problem, at 150% mouse will bug at 125%/100% it works fine.