Got pvp/pve respawn window after dying in invasion

I died in invasion and i got the pvp/pve respawn window it gave me a choice to chose withc ship i want to choose from my combat slots.i hit 100% loss and the game crushed after that.

screen shots: acKAAUB.jpg?1

qlUh6aI.jpg?1

logs:

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8698)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8699)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8700)

post-245501-0-14941200-1423555871.jpg

post-245501-0-91156500-1423555884.jpg

Nightmare, I also experienced High ping and Packet loss last night. 35768 was the record ping and then the game crashed out. Happened 2x and then the third time it stayed at 30 ping but went to 100% packet loss

I think that is actually what’s running in the background in open world, the game has clearly gotten confused, displayed it and then completely crashed as it is probably not coded to cope with this. I’m unsure about the 100% loss, perhaps because the game has already crashed but the GUI keeps running. I’m going to take a look through the logs and see if anything obvious strikes me. I’m not sure whether my connection issues are coincidence or related, but I did have severe problems with the game last night and it wasn’t the router as there was a ping going through, just very slow.

I love this with all my heart. This needs to happen. Switching ships mid-flight using dupes.

Please use [this](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) next time.