Golem [ship]

an imperial engineering frigate concept, meant to be capable of supporting a large group of allies, but with below average effectiveness, this would be the R17 imperial engineer S.P.

lore:

The ‘Golem’ is a hot-off-the-presses experimental engineering frigate designed with fleet support in mind, it is capable of remotely overclocking the self-repair systems of allied ships and overclocking allied weapons. one of the ship’s most remarkable aspects however is technology based off of a reverse-engineered patron active defence.

special module:

on activation all allies within 2km of the ship become unkillable for 10 seconds, if they should fall below 15% hull points they will be returned to 15% hull points, module has a 60 second cooldown

weapon:

-‘overcharger’ phaser

rapid fire EM weapon with high velocity and low damage, additionally shooting allies will boost their fire rate for 5 seconds, this effect can only activate once every 5 seconds

active module:

-nano-repair hack

heals ALL allies on the map for 4k hull points over 10 seconds, has a rather long cooldown

passive module:

-upgraded repair system

any sort of assist gives the ship one ‘repair’ charge, up to a maximum of four, activation of the ship’s special module consumes all charges and boosts the module’s duration by 2.5 seconds for every charge consumed, if the Golem is using the default special module then this will boost the effectiveness of the healing by 25% for every charge consumed

comment!

3 hours ago, evo888 said:

on activation all allies within 2km of the ship become unkillable for 10 seconds, if they should fall below 15% hull points they will be returned to 15% hull points, module has a 60 second cooldown

No

But besides that, i kind of think that is a good way to make healing engie viable again (if i understood it correctly). And it is very reliant on allies actually using it’s buff in order to be worth anything.

But for the moment i think, they probably should fix bugs and finish the old stuff and finish elly/fleet revamp/r 16-17 before starting of sth new

we need no more empire version of the engineer, we need a very good federation version of the engineer!!!

5 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

But for the moment i think, they probably should fix bugs and finish the old stuff and finish elly/fleet revamp/r 16-17 before starting of sth new

it’s supposed to be the R17 imperial engineer special project