Going to Hospital

Hello,

Going to Hospital tonight.  Been having sharp pain in my lower right abdomen since thursday night.  See you guys after they figure out what’s wrong.  If you want proof I live at nursing home, check out my stream http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming

I’m worried someone get angry here and steal or break something of mine while I’m gone to hospital, so I ask twitch to leave it on for record.

• Hc5

Back from hospital.  They did cat scan, can’t find the trouble source of the pain, but found I have gall stones.  So, I wait a few days in pain for next step.

Wtf

OUCH is wtf.  Some people care enough about fellow human beings to wonder what happened if someone they play games with just disappears from the face of the earth.  I’ve had two gamers I enjoyed playing with die.  One died in a massive tidal wave in Indonesia back in 2010.  He knew he couldn’t outrun the wave, so he sat at his house playing with me until he died.  Imagine knowing when you see the character go offline that the person behind the computer is dead.  Remember, video chat through skype is a wonderful thing…

The other death occurred earlier this year in Germany.  A car ran her over.  I found out from her boyfriend.  I develop many long term internet friends who I care about.  They are worth remembering to me.  Maybe others feel my willingness to help others enjoy games to the best of my ability is worth remembering too.

When I die, I’ll remember to scream.

Everybody is gonna die one day… I would like to be a dragon in the next life…  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

32 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

Everybody is gonna die one day… I would like to be a dragon in the next life…  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

Dragons can die too.

That’s what I learned from Skyrim.

I foresaw the rick and morty vid lel

12 hours ago, he11cat5 said:

OUCH is wtf.  Some people care enough about fellow human beings to wonder what happened if someone they play games with just disappears from the face of the earth.  I’ve had two gamers I enjoyed playing with die.  One died in a massive tidal wave in Indonesia back in 2010.  He knew he couldn’t outrun the wave, so he sat at his house playing with me until he died.  Imagine knowing when you see the character go offline that the person behind the computer is dead.  Remember, video chat through skype is a wonderful thing…

The other death occurred earlier this year in Germany.  A car ran her over.  I found out from her boyfriend.  I develop many long term internet friends who I care about.  They are worth remembering to me.  Maybe others feel my willingness to help others enjoy games to the best of my ability is worth remembering too.

When I die, I’ll remember to scream.

19 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

Wtf