GoD & EoD : T2 - The Underground Tournaments

Closed Tournament : Restricted to GoD & EoD

Time :  08.00pm/20.00u UTC/GMT +1 hour
Date :  17-01-2015
Timer

Concept :
We will rank a list of 10 Pilots that allready have ALL THE DLC’s !!! ( this will be the players u play against )
Exam. :

1 - (Hardes pilot to play against)
2 - Pilot
3 - Pilot
… 10 - (easyest to start against

And then u try to climb the ladder to the First pilot …

if none of them reach the 1st place on the ladder, we will look at the hights climbs on the ladder.
and if multiple players are on the same spot they battle vs each other for the 1st / 2d or 3d place …

Rewards :

Star Conflict: Mercenary Pack - Galaxy Explorer

Star Conflict: Pirate Pack - Jolly Roger

Star Conflict: Pirate Pack - Dead Man’s Chest

Rules consulted here in the thread :

Like we sed … no Doomsdays / Craftable Drones… craftable ammo YES … why ? we cant check it constantly …

Game Mod : Team Battle

All ships can be used… in T2 class

End Result :

JCNB 1st Star Conflict: Pirate Pack - Dead Man’s Chest

Erador 2d Star Conflict: Pirate Pack - Jolly Roger50

Hichory 3d Star Conflict: Mercenary Pack - Galaxy Explorer

cool

Good Luck with the Tournament !

Is it limited to interceptors, or is it any ship?

Any limit on Doomsdays/Attack drones/Invasion ammo?

All open from my opinion what do u think mill?

I would say the pilots that already have the dlc aren’t allowed to use drones or doomsdays.  Just to be fair :stuck_out_tongue:

woah!

A bit off-topic

Only a bit… :wink:

I would say the pilots that already have the dlc aren’t allowed to use drones or doomsdays. Just to be fair :stuck_out_tongue:

No I think attack drones should be banned in a 1v1, for both pilots. Or it will get ridiculous :smiley: Doomsdays are harder to use so why not…

If it is 1v1 I think there should be a limit on how many times a person can use a guard.

Edit: …

Edit #2: If both players reach the same player would the person who got more efficiency over the whole tourney be placed above the person who got less efficiency?

For 1v1 let them bring 4 ships of their choosing (obviously enforce restricted modules rule) and make it a Team battle, so everyone has a chance to bring counters to counters to counters and so on (as long as they smart enough to come up with one or predict, so here is another dimension to pilots skill).

For 1v1 let them bring 4 ships of their choosing (obviously enforce restricted modules rule) and make it a Team battle, so everyone has a chance to bring counters to counters to counters and so on (as long as they smart enough to come up with one or predict, so here is another dimension to pilots skill).

I like this concept. No need to limit guards I think. To kill a guard you can just bring a long range gunship, or a tackler with heavy guard drone.  Every ship has a counter in 1v1 (even ECMs), so I don’t think we should limit ship types.

@Evil: Is this thread for signing up for the tournament, or for discussing the practicalities?  If it was just intended for signing up, then I am sorry.

i’ll make a new thread for the sign ups :stuck_out_tongue: or we can do it here actualy eather way is fine …

If it is 1v1 I think there should be a limit on how many times a person can use a guard.

Edit: …

Edit #2: If both players reach the same player would the person who got more efficiency over the whole tourney be placed above the person who got less efficiency?

example .:

2 pilots reach the Top

3 reach the second place

and 4 reach 3d …

then the top 2 battle each other for the DLC

the 3 at second place battle vs each other for the second DLC

and the 4 guys fight each other for the 3d DLC

may I join?

When is it?

may I join?

When is it?

Closed Tournament : Restricted to GoD & EoD

You wanna join GoD? :smiley:

You wanna join GoD? :smiley:

yes

Pilots that joind by contacting me ingame & Posts :

GoD & EoD :

• HazzarDStrikE

• Greith

• Junglefowl

• DaBawsh

• OldTinRibs

• sonathorne

• stardragonex

• JCNB

• ZEUES43

• Efefay

• dirtyburke

• PeterB

• CrowdPlzr

• millanbel

• Erador

• ctdmagepanda

- billymays2000
- influencial

Names of people to play against :

• YuriVonFluri - TESLA - xevilxGodlike - SpOon - XofJSA - Tillowaty - FlapperBunny

• octothuluh (if he can make it)

i would like to join the t2 tournament in game name is ZEUES43

I would like to join also

IGN: Efefay

Please sign me up.