Glazer Beam [Weapon]

Name: Glazer Beam

Type: Primary weapon for frigates

Damage: 2,350 Thermal/s

Range: 4,000m

Tooltip: A unique laser that is built for frigate pilots who often find themselves in a one-on-one with tough enemies. As the laser is kept on the target, their armor is melted and smoothed around the impact angle. This increases damage that the user deals tremendously, but reduces the damage that their allies can deal to the target. Enemies destroyed by this laser release a large explosion of hardened hull projectiles that deal kinetic damage to enemies around them. Has a very small angle of tracking.

you’ve been playing other games  fox … Star Conflict doesn’t believe in taking , real damage , controllable speed  or the ability to actually play your class. how do you think the development team will be able to leap 2 years past this 5 year beta run we are all still in ???

I have this crazy thing called hope for a better future

i love the weapon idea, it feels like every kill-stealing trolls dream though

They’ll probably add it as a special weapon for a fed guard or something. Along with the standard ship updates.

oh, who here thinks it would be awesome if Styx got some kind of defense station?

2 hours ago, evo888 said:

oh, who here thinks it would be awesome if Styx got some kind of defense station?

MEEEEEEEEE I LOV STYX

agreed, I love playing a sapper Styx, so a station would be really useful.

minefields alone make for a lackluster deterrent