given "objective" in Invasion but can't get into zone

can’t complete “objective” in Invasion until “Special Operations” are complete…this seems to me to be a “bad match”…don’t give an objective to complete, if there’s no way to access the zone due to “Special Operations”…give ‘another’ objective ! for GoD’s sake! (my corp is “GoD”)…

you can hang out waiting for a few hours till this is over…not cool! re-program your system, as there are many other zones one can go to, while special Operations are happening…

I tried to get into “Iridium Mines” last night, gave up after the two hours, as it was late ‘my’ time…came back this morning, had the same “objective”, and of course, "Special Operations were back in that sector, and I could not access ! …“FRACK” !!!

can’t complete “objective” in Invasion until “Special Operations” are complete…this seems to me to be a “bad match”…don’t give an objective to complete, if there’s no way to access the zone due to “Special Operations”…give ‘another’ objective ! for GoD’s sake! (my corp is “GoD”)…

you can hang out waiting for a few hours till this is over…not cool! re-program your system, as there are many other zones one can go to, while special Operations are happening…

I tried to get into “Iridium Mines” last night, gave up after the two hours, as it was late ‘my’ time…came back this morning, had the same “objective”, and of course, "Special Operations were back in that sector, and I could not access ! …“FRACK” !!!

You can cancel one mission per day. 

I’m not saying that is a real solution, but it is a workaround.

And you can only cancel if you haven’t canceled any other mission. Even forward fleet assignments use up your daily cancel.

I think you can still go to the sector, even if Special Operations are taking place there.

I think you can still go to the sector, even if Special Operations are taking place there.

Nope, you can’t.

Nope, you can’t.

OK my bad then, I seemed to remember already having one of these missions and being able to complete it.

Same deal here, and no I could not get into the sector.  I can see this being frustrating if you are finished with the Gold mission in both Empire and Federation.  However, the game is programmed not to let pilots enter Iridium Haul during Special Operations.  Cancelling the mission is one way, although moving to another faction space will at least help you progress.

thanks guys…yes…a cancel would work if I hadn’t already used my “one a day”…I did go on to another faction/sector to finish my “Dailys”…maybe they’ll re-tun the game eventually…