getting matches only in Russian servers

Hi, no idea where to ask this so…

Anyone knows why I might be getting matches only in Russian servers? I’m in EU - Croatia, and somewhat recently I noticed that every single match I play is on Russian servers. Not that I mind for any specific reason, its just I would like to see and compare, from time to time, certain characteristics of say, a server that is stationed in Germany (witch I’d get something like 35-40 ping) and server in Russia (about 80 ping). Also, I’m very curious to see if there would be a rate of like 80% of completely one-sided matches on EU servers, as it definitely is on Russian?  And a high rate of people that seem not to be able to hit anything that is not sitting still directly in front of them, and a high rate of disconnects and all those wonderful things that make me play this game less and less every day?

If there is a discussion about this already, someone pls provide a link ty.

What do you prefer? Wait longer and play on servers in the EU or play on servers in Russia? 

There is an option to set your preferred region. From “any region” to “EU”. I can’t stand for longer queues, but it’s your choice. 

Probably more russians online than others, no sikiriki. :smiley:

What do you prefer? Wait longer and play on servers in the EU or play on servers in Russia? 

There is an option to set your preferred region. From “any region” to “EU”. I can’t stand for longer queues, but it’s your choice. 

Tnx, that option was on the launch screen before, didn’t know it was still available. Waiting? Ye, I’ll alt+tab into browser while I wait for match, and I prefer more balanced matchmaking over instamatching imba nonsense.

Also, nosikiriki - no, no   \o/

There are both more russian servers and players than EU.

Yeah, even after setting server choice to EU, it just waits longer and puts me into RU game. I mean there’s not much difference in ping, but it still causes more packet loss.

It’s been the norm for a long time now. Even when my 8 man wing sets all servers to USA we predominantly get RU games or EU games.

For example:

7GnTGkI.jpg

It’s been the norm for a long time now. Even when my 8 man wing sets all servers to USA we predominantly get RU games or EU games.

For example:

7GnTGkI.jpg

hahahah although thats the ping i get at USA :stuck_out_tongue: