Gathering Hungarian players

we just have our HQ next to a very loud hungarian brothel discotheque, maybe that’s what got you confused. What? I can’t hear you, yell a bit louder!

Ahhh, so THAT’s why you’re all talking about segg all the time :stuck_out_tongue: (and yes, I actually did google translate that, to see if you were kidding me in TS XD)

So any news on Hungarian translation?

I know that there are lot of Hungarian players who have a very bad English, if any, and they have a hard time understanding things. I’m sure it would help a lot if they could access it in Hungarian.

Just make sure translations are checked by some Hungarian players who know the game well and are native speakers, because it is VERY easy to translate into Hungarian in a way that seems OK by the dictionary, but sounds ridiculous and stupid to a native speaker. We’ve seen horrible translations in a few games and several movies in the past.

would be awesome!:3

YES I WOULD LIKE TO USE HUNGARIAN VERSION!

We need to reach out and let Hungarian players know, that this is a possibility, because many are not reading the forums - especially those with bad English, that I mentioned above. :slight_smile:

Welcome guys!

We are currently thinking about a Hungarian version of the game, are you interested?

Yes, I am very interested. I like to use Hungarian version.

Ohh yeah, we really need the Hungarian version. There is a lot of Hungarian players, who doesn’t speak english and because of that, they need lot of help. I know several pilots who just left the game because of the missing localization, and I’m pretty sure, they’ll come back if we’ll have it. So Go Go Go, PM-me if I can help.

We already have a nice Hungarian facebook community and  thanks for Entersprite and SuDoKu we have the translated patch notes since aprox. 1.0.0
https://www.facebook.com/groups/star.conflict.hungary/

Yes, I am very interested. I like to use Hungarian version.

Azért ideírom magyarul is, mert mégis csak magyarul akarjuk, hogy magyar legyen:

Igen, érdekel, nagyon szeretném ha magyar verziót használhatnék!

Ihajj-csuhajj

Of course I want to help with translations.

I want Hungarian version too.

If anyone here is interested in helping us translate the game, feel free to send me an application.

If anyone here is interested in helping us translate the game, feel free to send me an application.

Hi!

Edit. OK: I don’t knew the PM possibility. I am new in the Forum.  :fed014:

I want hungarian version :slight_smile:

Szeretnék tagja lenni egy  jó csapatnak és buildelni speckó hajót  scapat csatákban részt venni  olyanban amit meg is  lehet nyerni mert van csapatmunka… 

Üdvözletem. A nevem Heket. Klánhoz való hűségem révén amíg a hadtestparancsnok félnem adja hűséges vagyok, de ha kell egy bajtárs akit maga mögött tudhat bárki szívesen játszok bárkivel.

Játékban a nevem: ADMhackett.